All reviews the owner swimming pool comfortable chairs stone walls large terrace room was spacious the main house florence furnishings language
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Just an overnight stay but would have been happy to do a couple of nights
Our room was very old , massive beams holding up the ceiling stone walls and four poster bed
I really enjoyed it
The bed was fine
the ensuite old but clean
the restaraunt was great

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here at here beginning of September, I was singing for a wedding and they put me up here
For 2 nights.
It Feels very traditional, lovely surroundings to the place, in a Quiet area, great for somewhere peaceful! And stopping if you are passing through! There is a pool which is great if you go in summer! I got bitten really badly during my stay, there was a storm the night I got there so that may of brought them out! I am
Quite prone to bites anyway, but with it being rural area area, take
Some spray incase haha. Didn’t really deal with anyone at the villa as I wasn’t there long enough, got my key and was just free to do whatever whenever, Staff are friendly though :) breakfast was nice. Some pastries, and cereals I had, And some juice.
I would recommend it, not much in the area but like I said great for stopping through, and if you want somewhere with that traditional Italian feel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed in Villa Rigacci for 5 nights. I have enjoyed every minute of it. The place enables and promotes a restful stay in a relaxed and suitable environment. We had the silence we needed, the leisure we sought, and the Italian cuisine we like so much.
The room was spacious and comfortable. The attitude of the staff of "can do'' helped make us feel at home. And great compliments to the owners for the honest fit of the photos on the site to the reality. Very unusual these days.

However, two issues to consider though:
1. The Internet did not work properly all along our stay. that should really be improved. (no matter if "the supplier is at fault" or not :) )
2. The price which was not low (we were charged 140 E/night) should make the owners re-think about the soaps and shampoos that are provided in the washroom, that could fit a one-star hotel. We felt that our stay was somewhat overpriced, but still, we are not sorry we came.

Other than these petty matters, all was great, and we shall be back.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is a perfect location in Tuscany 30 minutes from Florence. Charming staff , great historical villa, clean rooms, a huge green park and a big swimming pool.
We stayed 3 days , family with kids. Good wifi , good food.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This is our third visit to Villa Rigacci and there must be a reason for that ! Frederico and his wife are charming hosts and Frederico is as amusing as he is helpful! Don't expect polish and attentiveness - this is an establishment which oozes laid back, rustic and convivial. The pace is slow. There's time to smell your coffee....

The grounds are lovely especially because the pool is large enough for proper swimming. Breakfast is ample and generous and staff are always on hand to whip up a cappuccino !

Big thanks to Frederico for helping us out with a punctured tyre on a previous visit. It's always a pleasure to chat with him whether it's about the European cup or Brexit ! Will we back again ? Is the pope a catholic !? Absolutely !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business