All reviews minute walk comfort suite camper van on site parking double shower amalfi coast walk in shower walk downhill separate building covered patio staff was friendly and accommodating honeymoon stay up hill stayed for nights town square pool deck main building
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stayed for two nights whilst in Ravello for a wedding. A lovely, peaceful, hotel within walking distance of town, although, they have little shuttle bus to take you to the edge of the pedestrian zone if you dont like a hill. That said, if you dont like a hill, whole area is probably not for you.
We had a very good continental breakfast both days and that includes a small selection of more traditional English breakfast items: eggs, bacon, sausage, but the bread fruit and cheese are very tasty.
There is a pool and lovely sun terrace with magnificent views over the bay and down onto Minori, below.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My husband and I loved our stay at Villa Piedimonte. Great location and the staff was phenomenal. Our room was not yet ready when we arrived so we sat by the pool and were given prosecco and pastries to celebrate our anniversary. Such a thoughtful touch. The room was large and comfortable. I highly recommend getting a room with a large balcony facing the water. It was worth the extra cost! But otherwise, the views from the pool are just as gorgeous! The breakfasts were fabulous with tons of options. I am gluten free and had plenty of options plus a nice assortment of Schar products including croissants. Ravello was our favorite stop on the Amalfi Coast and we would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel. It sits on the hills of the Amalfi coast with fabulous, unobstructed views. Our Comfort room was spacious with a private balcony, living room, bedroom and large bathroom with a very nice spa tub. The staff is very professional and helpful. Breakfast is very nice.
You can walk to the city square, it is uphill and requires some stairs if you take the short cut. Make sure to get dinner reservations, the restaurants fill up fast.
There are two gardens to visit. Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo. I recommend Villa Cimbrone if you only see one. Have a drink and sit in the park when you get to the little bar. Check my Instagram livingthedreaminlb.
Ravello is a nice area but be warned that driving the Amalfi coast is 1000 times worse than what you will read! It’s not that the roads are difficult, it’s the traffic and crazy huge tour buses. There is a back way in that I highly recommend if you are driving, it’s a winding road with great views of Vesuvius. We used this for day trips to Pompei and Herculeum, which I highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Just spent two nights in a suite overlooking the bay. Wonderful extensive breakfast, accommodating staff and 8 minute walk into center of Ravello. Staff happily arranged car service; rooms were modern and clean, quiet and plentiful air conditioning. Perfect in all respects.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

First time in Amalfi Coast, (Ravello). If you are part billy goat it would help. Very hilly, some tough walks if you are older and not in great condition. Villa Piedmonte is a great find. The help is friendly and efficient. Room is terrific. Great bathroom, shower, bed a little hard. We are in 501 and we have our own grassy area with lounge chairs and regular chairs. We have a beautiful view of the coast. Breakfast is very good. I would come back.
Only negative is we at bottom of grounds, and have many steps to go up and down.
We are here end of September and I feel it is a bit expensive.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple