“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE ”

Dreaming Amalfi Coast - Day Tours
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Davide is incredible and totally lives up to his reviews. You don’t get all 5 stars without being something special!

Last year Davide picked up just my mom and I from the speed train in Naples (we came in from Rome for a day trip). He safely drove us down the Amalfi coast, and we made stops in Positano and Sorrento. We had time to explore the cute little cities with Davide’s direction and had an excellent lunch with a great view. He then drove us up to Pompeii, where we met our private tour guide that Davide helped arrange for us prior to our trip. We then headed back to the train station, where we arrived safely and in enough time to comfortably get settled without rushing.

Davide is punctual and mindful of timing so you don’t have to be! He is also incredibly sweet, knowledgeable about the area as this is his backyard, speaks great English and is interesting and engaging to chat with, and takes PRIDE in his work. His communication with setting up the trip was great too!

He honestly made an already incredible experience PERFECT.

I one hundred percent recommend going with a private tour, rather than the big bus tours. It is an incredible place that should be appreciated intimately with your group. My mom and I bonded and had an incredible experience with our day tour!

Don’t hesitate.. trust me, it’s a once in a life time experience. Don’t cut corners! :)

1  Thank LALauren87
All reviews
"amalfi coast"
in 77 reviews
"professional tour guide"
in 2 reviews
"he speaks fluent english"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend his company"
"naples port"
"on trip advisor"
"curvy roads"
"enjoy the scenery"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This being our first trip to Europe, we did not know what to expect or even have very high expectations in general. From the moment Davide picked us up at our cruise port, he was extremely warm, friendly and kind!! He grew up in one of the areas we were going to visit and was knowledgeable with sites along the way. Bonus for us was that he speaks very good English which also put our minds at ease since we speak NO other language. :-) Davide was accommodating to our requests and was eager to change the itinerary based on timing and weather. It happen to be a somewhat cloudy day and he suggested a couple different things in lieu of seeing the entire Amalfi Coast...which proved to be a FABULOUS experience and detour. We were treated like Kings and Queens at a fabulous local restaurant he took us to and the food and drink never stopped!! If we ever get back to this part of the country....he will be on the list of places to contact for our next tour. Thank you for a fantastic trip Davide!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Davide and his drivers were reliable, informative. We were greeted with a smile and a freshly cleaned car every day. They took very good care of us and drove expertly on the challenging roads of Positano.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Davide and his company. I hired David’s service for transport from Rome airport to Positano, a day trip of the Amalfi Coast, and from Positano to Naples Train Station (including a stopover in Pompeii). All of my experience with Davide , his company, and his drivers has been wonderful.

One of his drivers, Diego, picked us up from Rome airport and drove us to Positano. He was very nice and friendly, the ride was very comfortable, he pointed out all the important and scenic things on the way to Positano. We had a wonderful time although it was tiring.

Davide gave us the day tour of the coast, he was very knowledgeable. He took us to Ravello and advised us to look at the historic manors within in the city, they were truly amazing. Then, he took us to the town of Amalfi and gave us recommendations on what to see and where to eat. Davide also drove us back from Positano to the Naples Train Station and gave us a 2 hour stopover in Pompeii, which was more than enough to see everything and very convenient since we could easily leave our things in his car.

I definitely recommend Davide and his company, I believe he has the best prices and the service to match. I will hire him again for sure next time I’m back in Italy.

1  Thank maleehajazz
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018

On our third full day in Positano, we did a private tour of Ravello, Amalfi, and Sorrento. The towns along the Amalfi coast are built into the sides of mountains. Expect to do uphill/downhill walking. Some towns do not allow thru-traffic in portions of the town because it is too steep and the roads are too narrow. It sounds obvious, but bring comfortable shoes.

We arranged the tour with Davide who picked us up from our hotel and drove us to our three destinations. It was a great day with beautiful views and information on things we were seeing along the way. The roads consist of one hairpin turn after another – very curvy. Davide is professional and had great recommendations! He is the one who suggested a restaurant where we had quite the unique experience. He will call ahead to make any reservations needed. He can put together customized itineraries based on your interests. He can also do basic transfers to/from Naples or other towns nearby if you just need a pickup/drop off. I highly recommend him when you are in the area.

2  Thank jaycvee