All reviews attic room the bus small hotel family run small balcony our honeymoon amalfi coast lovely hotel winding road top floor boiled eggs main beach third floor amazing views would highly recommend this hotel yogurt beach area
Reviewed 28 July 2018

One of the highlights of Positano was staying in this hotel. Robyn and her staff are very friendly and always helpful. The location of the hotel is stunning with many wonderful meals on the stunning terrace with its magnificent views. We stayed in the attic room which was very spacious with broad views. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast is delicious - especially those divine sweet treats. We hope to come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephonholiday16
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in the attic room. The view was amazing. The hotel is immaculate as someone is always cleaning. Since this boutique hotel is located in a residential area, it was quiet compared to the ones closer to the beach. stairs that lead towards the beach are across the street. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginamas822
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed at the property this past weekend. It was such a great experience. It’s a beautiful property. The room was amazing. The owners and staff were so accommodating and truly made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this property. My wife and I stayed in Room #1. I am posting pictures of what it actually looked like. When you research the hotel it shows they are a 4 star hotel but in my book they are 5 Stars all the way. Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joshfla24
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Arrived in Rome at 6am and drove straight to Positano via Naples for lunch time pizza. Driving the Amalfi is not as bad as I thought. You just have to be patient.
The hotel is on a one way street leading down to Positano Central. It was easy to park the car on the side of the road, remove luggage. We used the valet service for 25 Euro per day.
Check in was quick and easy.
The room was heaven! HUGE room, 4 poster bed, living area, 2 person shower and most importantly a private balconey looking straight out over Positano and the Amalfi Coast.
Buffet breakfast was a combination of breads, pastries, cheeses with hot eggs etc. Espresso coffee.
It takes 10 minutes to walk to Positano centre downhill and probably another 5 mins to the beach. Great location overall away from the busy centre.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank SydneyTimetraveller
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This was our second stay at this hotel. We had so enjoyed our first visit that we chose them again and were not disappointed. It is a family run establishment and the family and staff are most accomodating and friendly! The place is immaculate, and beautiful. We stayed in the junior suites on both occasions and the views are magnificent. (The only thing we missed this time was the small table and chairs on the terrace. There are nice chaises though. Its at the top of the hill but the bus stop is next door and there are some fine restaurants just a short stroll around the corner. The hotel restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple