Book In Advance
Tours from Carmine's Coast tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Carmine's Coast
from US$414.49
from US$69.08
from US$69.08
More Info
All reviews farm to table restaurant tour guide la tagliata met carmine wedding destination local things every bite numerous tours superb tour recent cruise whole vacation extremely knowledgeable of the area friend for life his knowledge true passion wonderful drive wonderful things
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Carmine was absolutely fantastic! I started working with him approximately 9 months before my trip because I'm a nerdy planner. Carmine was so kind and patient with my questions and so QUICK to respond to every question. We scheduled three airport transfers and a tour for two couples meeting in Positano for a pre-cruise holiday...one from Naples to Positano...one from Rome to Positano... one to the ship from Positano back to Naples with a Secrets of Amalfi Tour on the way. Our drivers for the Naples and Rome transfers were prompt, courteous and happy to share information on the drive to Positano. Carmine personally drove us to our ship which can only be described as awesome! He is so passionate about "his" Amalfi Coast and entertained us through the coastal cities of Praiano, Ravello and Amalfi. As a surprise, Carmine took us to a winery at the foot of Mt Vesuvius for lunch and a wine tasting before dropping us off in Naples! It was the highlight of our trip to Italy! Carmine: Thank you for the wonderful communication and attention to every detail before and during our trip! You are a gem and we were fortunate to have found you! To anyone scheduling transfers or tours, I highly, highly recommend Carmine!! I feel like I've made a friend and would not hesitate to use him again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Carmine was our driver to the Amalfi coast. This was a new trip for our adult sons , but a third for my husband and myself . Carmine wowed us with an alternative perspective to seeing the Amalfi coast . He was personable , knowledgeable and so attentive to details doing everything to make our day a memorable one ! It was a day of amazing surprises ... choose Camine’s Coast !

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Carmine picked us up right where he said he would, at the right time. We headed over the mountains, a wonderful drive, and then down the other side to the Amalfi coast. The coast is beautiful, as always. Carmine knew just where to let us off to walk around, shop for ceramics and enjoy the gorgeous day. And then he took us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch! On a hillside, overlooking the coast, with freshly made dishes and no menus. It was a feast for the eyes and the stomach! The we wound back down the coast, returning to our ship at dock in Naples. A truly wonderful day.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Carmine's tour of the Amalfi Coast was simply outstanding! He picked us up at the cruise port in Naples and we drove past Vesuvius through the mountains to Ravello - lifestyles of the rich and famous! We then drove north through Praiano, Amalfi and Positano to Sorrento, with Carmine stopping to show us special spots and views, and regaling us with stories and tidbits of history and culture. Lunch at La Tagliata was a constant stream of Italian specialties served with lovely wines - a unique farm-to-table event. The tour was definitely a highlight of my European adventure!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

If you want to safely travel around the Amalfi coast, try and see all the local things, call Carmine! He is the right person! You are not going to regret it.. Me and my aunt had an amazing time with him! There are a lot of secrets to discover, let him surprise you!