“Lost in translation.”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Having been recommended this restaurant by the couple we are renting our holiday let from, we decided to give it a go today. The service was ok, took a long time to arrive with the wine, we had the sparkling white on draught. A crazy €3.50 for 1/2 litre! We ordered a started each and a pasta course with a side of grilled vegetables. My starter of deep fried olives came first followed by a long wait until my wife received her scallops, both of which were very good just timing a bit out. We then had different but very similar pasta courses again, one came first then at least a 5 min wait until the other arrived. No sign of the grilled vegetables until we had finished our pasta, then they appeared as a separate course!
A great example of different cultures doing things differently! Enjoyed the meal though.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by our host and were not disappointed. The seafront extends a long way but this is definitely worthy searching for. The restaurant is right on the seafront and has a small childrens’ play area attached which is not intrusive. The welcome was friendly and efficient and we were offered a choice of inside, over covered outside seating. The menu was extensive and the staff were happy to help with useful recommendations. My wife’s scallop starter consisted of three perfect king scallops and my sardines were perfect. I opted for monkfish as a main and was presented with two perfecty cooked young monkfish with potato, garlic and tomato. The spinach accompanying was just right.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Been here for a lunch with friends and family. I had a good experience with sea food . All served fresh .all food was delicious. . taseted . I am here for a little break from London I must say we had a lovely time in such a nice place and friendly staff . Thank you very much

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really lovely, friendly place right on the beach. The hot and cold antipasti is divine, but consider sharing it if you want to fit in a primo dish too as there are a lot of small fishy dishes. Really friendly staff and lots of happy locals - I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Kelda68
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Good choice of light or major lunches, paata, seafood etc.Good inexpensive wine choice
Service very 'simpatico'