“Seafood with a view of the sea”

Chalet Quadrifoglio
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really lovely, friendly place right on the beach. The hot and cold antipasti is divine, but consider sharing it if you want to fit in a primo dish too as there are a lot of small fishy dishes. Really friendly staff and lots of happy locals - I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Kelda68

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Good choice of light or major lunches, paata, seafood etc.Good inexpensive wine choice
Service very 'simpatico'
Good value

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We return every year, since 2012.

Excellent sea food and pasta. Lovely and passionate family running this place - you can tell the difference.

Try especially cozze e vongole in quazzetto, risotto alla marinara, fried whole fish with potatoes.

3 different size aperitif options in the outdoors lounge. Latin etc music.

Parties every weekend during the summer.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I've been here several times and highly recommend it. Excellent food, service and views. The prices are very reasonable and it is a popular spot in summer - book to ensure you get a coveted outside table. One of our beachside favourites!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

During the course of our recent holiday in Italy we visited Chalet Quadrifoglio in Porto San Giorgio twice. We have been a number of times over the years and it is has always been super. On both occasions I used my silky Italian language skills (not) to book a table without any trouble at all - Saturday nights are always hugely busy during August so best book in good time but they always seem to accommodate. The maitre d' is fantastic he is slightly larger than life always encouraging the troops and has a winning smile which he needs on occasion!

This restaurant is located amongst many others on the sea front. It has both indoor and outdoor options - outdoor is infinitely more attractive on a hot summer evening although on this night thunder and rain threatened - they do have over head covers! It is certainly a class above most of the restaurants on the sea front strip.

We have been to many Italian restaurants in this area and this is one of our favourites the food is excellent - I was never a great one for grilled whole fish - all that messing around with deboning etc is just frustrating! However in for a penny so to speak and I ordered the sea bass, the girls ordered a mixture of calamari, spaghetti coze e vongoli, the Vino frizzante (spina - ie on draught!) is just a brilliant accompaniment fresh and light really goes well with sea food of pretty much any description. All devoured and barely a scrap left - my sea bass was truly excellent I was bowled over! I learned later that the waiter would have filleted the fish for me but it was such a simple job it mattered not!

Although they do have deserts we did not indulge preferring a fabulous gelateria round the corner!

A really excellent venue I cannot recommend it enough!