“AMAZING APARTMENT FIND!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of appartamento

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sflorida...
Switzerland
“AMAZING APARTMENT FIND! ”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is my most favorite of all rentals I have stayed. Located in a quiet village, close walk to the trains & bus & restaurants. Super clean, very spacious & the Owner is very hospitable & informative. Private rental, 2 stories, spacious kitchen, living-room, big dining, bedroom, bath & wood fireplace. Clean towels changed & even the little extras that made my stay very comfortable. I will recommend this rental to anyone that wants to visit a true quiet village, but also close to the trains for Venice & Pordenone & especially to Aviano AFB. I was so surprised at the space & cleanliness of this apartment & I look forward to returning again each year. Thank you to the Owners for the wine, good food & a beautiful place to stay.
My Son is at Aviano AFB and He was able to come stay with me. I had everything I needed to make home cooked meals for him, watch movies & visit while planning our tours around the cities. I'm recommending this apartment to my AFWM (Airforce Wing Moms) group as a great location to come. Price compared to hotel is 100% better for quality here. I give this apartment 5+

Management Response
26 Oct 2015
grazie per la bellissima recensione, anche tu sei stata un' ospite perfetta e spero di rivederti il prossimo anno ciao ciao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing