Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
eDreams
Official Website
All reviews grazie mille place is beautiful boutique hotel stefania suite hostess tuscany lucia
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I had such a wonderful time at Villa Poggiano. Everything was as expected and beyond. Words can't describe the beauty of the place and of the area in the right way. The owner, Stefania as well as the people at the reception - Andrea and Marta - very kind and helpful. It gives you such a good feeling being accommodated there. I recommend it for a romantic gateaway.

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank radugeorgescu1977
Owner-Hotelmanager, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear radugeorgescu1977

it has been a real pleasure to have you and your wife our guestes at the villa and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

I wish to see you again , if you would like to came back,

kind regards

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Our visit to Montepulciano was so wonderful, mostly due to Villa Poggiano. Andrea and Stefania were both so warm and welcoming. Andrea helped us with dinner reservations every night, and he was so helpful and accommodating. I had emailed Stefania before our trip, and she planned a 1/2 day of wine tasting for us with a driver. It was wonderful afternoon, and all of the wineries were excellent.
Our room was very spacious and comfortable, and the grounds are beautiful. There were so many spots to relax with gorgeous views. We ended up having one day free, and we were able to relax by the pool, which ended up being one of our favorite days of the trip. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we will just have to return one day.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Katie T
Owner-Hotelmanager, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

dear Katie
thank you to have choosen Villa Poggiano for your stay in MOntepulciano
I am happy you have enjoyed your sta and I wish to see you for a longer stay
Kindest regards

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I am sitting in the garden waiting for my transfer to the train station. I am miserable...this place so lovely and 3 nights wasn’t enough. Firstly, we stayed in room 3. I thought we were walking through the main sitting room to the bedroom. The sitting room WAS part of the room. It was enormous. On arrival we were met by Stephania. She is wonderful and always around. The place is elevated so you can see for miles around, endless rolling hills with olives and grape vines. Montelpulciano is 2km away. If you hire the electric bikes from Urban Bikes the trip in is less than 5 mins.

I would stay again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it as the best place to stay in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee S
Owner-Hotelmanager, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

dear Lee S
you are so nice and it has been such a pleasure to guest you
I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay and I wish you will be back one day
Kind regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Beautiful villa situated just outside the town. A very tranquil setting, a place to let your mind and body relax.
Beautiful outdoor swimming pool and gardens
The setting is wonderful with vineyards surrounding

Date of stay: September 2017
4  Thank wildrover14
Owner-Hotelmanager, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Wildrover 14,
thank you for your positive comment and experience at the villa
I wish to guest you again
sincerely

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I CANNOT say enough amazing things about Villa Poggiano!! My husband I and I spent 5 days of our month long honeymoon here and it was my favorite place of any we stayed! Andrea and Stefania were absolutely incredible. They were so welcoming and helpful. Upon our arrival Andrea equipped us with all the information we needed and booked everything for us. Every time we walked in they asked us how we were doing and how we were enjoying all the things they booked for us. They made us feel so special and like we had all been friends for years. The property is so peaceful, picturesque and well maintained. We are already planning our trip back for our 1st anniversary!

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank kenzieann86

dear Kenzieann86,

what a wonderful review really full of passion and enthusiasm . I am so happy that we make you feel home, this is what we want to be
at villa.
And I appreciate you enjoy our suggestion and I am looking forward to see you for your first ...second....third etc anniversary :)

kind regards