Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
TravelocityUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
All reviews continental breakfast town funicolare translation mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021

just one suggestion , wifi connection takes too much time and attention (you have to register your email & waiting for an link sent by email) , should be like almost everywhere by simply password and that's it....simply & easy

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

The owner family just like all the personnel ( from cleaning lady to the breakfast waiter ) are really nice,very polite and helpful- make you feel at home. Rooms are renovated - we've stayed in 2 different rooms and were offered a free upgrade when hotel was not full and even decided to come back to this hotel after a break in our vacation. Fresh cooked waffles at breakfast are very tasty. The outside pool is a definite plus, especially when not many people are in. And very important for who travels by car - a huge free parking are just outside- the hotel is slightly out if the city centre, but at least you are sure to park very closely. And it's still walking distance to a nice park and Terme and funicolare to go up to Montecatini altro. During our second stay there's was animation for kids and even some live concerts for tge guests. Family owned and family oriented.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 699liudmilag
Reviewed 31 December 2019

This hotel is a great deal for being so close to everything in this small town. The rooms are quaint, cute, and a bit basic but functional. The first room they gave me had a toilet that had a very old school handle which was wayyy too much work and the bed has a very hard mattress like you’re just sleeping on the spring bed, not a nice comfortable mattress. I requested a room change with a toilet from THIS century and a better mattress since I was staying for 5 days I was not going to be suffering that long on my well earned vacation. They were kind enough to oblige me and it got better, although the mattress scenario was still really tough. The night guy who works overnight was very helpful and sweet and made me free cappuccino as a nightcap, just because I asked! The funicular is a block or 2-3 from the hotel so it was a nice walk and get there so quickly. The town is really lovely and lots of green spaces all around. There is an outdoor market where you can purchase local goods such as purses or clothes or scarves or espresso cups and hand painted plates, etc.
They speak English but some things get lots in translation such as how far things are from the hotel. No matter what you ask the response is “5 meters”. I don’t know meters but I assure you everything {except the funicular} is a lot further than they tell you it is so be prepared to walk!! The food at the hotel is okay, not spectacular but the breakfast is included to the equivalent of continental breakfast with maybe a few more protein options.
The dinner was pricey and I just ordered Tuscan white bean soup which was so delicious I ordered two bowls, about $10 a bowl. The soup was made from scratch so I indulged but the rest of the food didn’t appeal so much to me.
I would recommend the hotel and give it 3* plus.

Room tip: Higher up is less traffic and noise. The front of the hotel has a lot of trees.
1  Thank SpaAdvisor1
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Very friendly and wonderful staff in every position of the hotel - we felt very welcome all over the hotel. We were travelling with kids. We loved the food in the restaurants. Very good service. Nice location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Very good service and cleanliness. Calm and beautiful location close to the funicular to Montecatini Alto and park environments. Suitable location to stay at for visits to Firenze, Pisa, Lucca and the Mediterranean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family