See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I use to come to Montecatini and visit my relatives and I usually stay to them. This year I choose to stay in Vintage hotel .. great choise! I was with my husband and we spent 3 fantastic days. New hotel and near to the main train station, just few minutes to be in the center by walk. Also was very quiet and confortable beds. The staff was very professional and kind. I will definitely come next year!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Friendly staff and okay breakfast (nothig special). Wifi works only in the reception. Due to the location, orderliness, huge parking and because of a relatively good price, we would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We booked this hotel last-minute and it was all we were expecting, escpailly for the price we paid. The location is perfect: at the outskirt of the city center, right next to to a lare (free) parking. The hotel lobby had a tasteful modern design but don't get fooled: that doens not go for the rest of the hotel, especially for the rooms. They have a very minimalistic design, climate control, a small tv and nothing more. They are however very big and very clean. The view from our window was somewhat disappointing (rooftops) but that was compensated by the fact that the hotel 's roof top salon (with comfortable seats) was in front of our door. I can't say that caused any noise so don't be afraid to ask for this room. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful which is an absolute plus. Most of them speak English, especially 2 out of 3 persons that regularly run reception. The breakfast was ok to Italian standards. No eggs but several cereals, several kinds of sandwiches and a number of spreads and cold cuts. There is no restaurant but a small bar with very, very reasonable price! I saw someone complaing about wifi receprion at the first floor but then again the hotel only advertises wifi in the hotel lobby, where reception is very good. The big downside of this hotel is that it doesn't have a pool but if that is no what you're looking for the price/quality ratio of this hotel is tremendous!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hans S
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel is more like a hostel. Some hostels arw even better than this hotel. Staff is friendly, which is the only positive thing.

*Rooms are poorly decorated but bathroom is ok. Wifi is too weak at first floor.

*Breakfast is the worst i have ever seen at a hotel. I stayed for 2 nights with my wife. First morning i ate only cheese because there were no eggs. Second morning they brought the eggs at about 8.30 when we were finished with breakfast.

*Staff didnt let us to sit at the fancy side of the breakfast area telling that this area is for dinner. But when another tourist group (probably English) came to breakfast they sat at that side.

*Electricity was cut off one day so no internet, no phone cahrging, no shower...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2015

One of my favorite hotels during my trip. In spite of the tons of stairs the rooms were charming and quaint. Opening the window and looking out onto the courtyard made you feel like you really were in Italy. The food was amazing and the staff very friendly. I'd stay again in a heartbeat. I loved this place and the great town!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends