See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

It is a little bit far a way from everithing and difficult to find. But hotel is in very nice garden and beautiful enviroment. Hotel is old villa. Breakfast is average. Room design is poor and out of date.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is an old refurbished huge family estate house with private access road and gardens. We had a large 4 beds room which was OK.
We reserved a room there as the hotel was close to the airport about 15 minutes in early morning.
Breakfast was standard.
When we first arrived the hotel it was totally empty and our kids where a little afraid.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you want enjoy your stay dont go there, it s a terrible place, they sell 4 stars hotel that its not even better than a Hostel, they destroyed our holiday, we had the worst experience of our life.
This is a crap hotel with rude personal, We are been truet even the next day because we requested a better room. Believe me if you wish a nice stay avoid this place. I am so disappointed i cant still understand how they are still open and who have give the right to sell this place as 4 stars hotel... I am in shock.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Maurizio7478
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

If you want sleep with good dreams, belive me dont go there. Very bad condition rooms with green bugs who are everywere your sleeping room. GREEN BUGS!
The bugs smell not very good and they fly too. After 4 days i found these in my bag, they are dead.
The stuff in hotel are liers. My girlfriend crying and she is very panic because we come very long trip and want sleep. Then stuff show me other rooms and there are bugs too!
Stuff say me: "Come tomorrow morning and our manager give your money back"
When i go there next morning, they are very rude and say me: "You cant get your money back never for this hotel and if you want something go and write to TripAdvisor!

Morning breakfast is terrible! Eggs are like 2 years old. My morning starts very nervous when i leave these ghosthouse!

If you want something clean and good, take little bit time and found something better because there is better variants!

We been there: 03.11.2017

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mihkel T
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

From the picture and reviews this property was low on our rating. We thought that the setting and location was an ideal place to relax and enjoy the retreat setting. First the check in was very clumsy. No information was given about the hotel and the villa. Just the basic about the wifi and the breakfast room. What about the water? Location of room? Quiet?

There was a function or party that evening and the tourist buses started to arrive. A large group of Asian tourists had their set meal and were very noisy. This continued to about 2:00am!

The group left early in the morning and ate most of breakfast food. When we arrive with other guests there was no organization for the buffet breakfast. Shortages of bread, plates, coffee cups and other essentials like place settings was very disappointing. The young server could not keep up withe guests arriving for breakfast. This most discouraging for all the quests.

The same happened the next on the next morning. This time the coffee machine broke down. Many items were not present and not refilled. Help was needed at this place. More staff and separate the large tourist buses from the regular paying clients.

Perhaps a check list for basic things would help. We paid over $260.00 for the 2 nights which not worthy of the price. I would be embarrassed to suggest that this place was overrated. The booking was done through Expedia. I would like some form of credit apology for this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2017