“Good local food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

In this restaurant you can chose by the menu or other different options. In either case the food is really good. The atmosphere is great with a terrace and the wine list is excellent. Great restaurant.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

she who must be obeyed ordered a fillet steak in a brandy sauce cooked medio(medium)
I had a cold and hot plate of starters and spaghetti amatricana.The amatricana was dry!

the steak came blue, the waitress said in italian the chef must not have flipped the steak over to cook on both sides she took it back to be cooked.What an excuse!!
it returned medium one half and rare on the other half.
They did not realise I understood and speak itallian so I asked did the chef work for the restaurant? or for himself?
I know a local Lady who said to me later that this restaurant had started to serve poor food

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Nice place with a huge wine selection. Food was really good but not much. Staff doesn't really speak english. Overall a nice restaurant with ok food

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We had lunch here. We made the mistake of ordering from a small menu in English.

The waitresses did not speak English (at least to us).

The menu choice was very limited. Almost everything on the menu stated that it included frozen food (never saw this before!).

The place has a good atmosphere, but the food was expensive, cheaply made, poorly presented, not good tasting pasta ( one of few things without frozen ingredients)!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

We were staying locally for 3 nights and were given directions to several restaurants by our hotel. We liked the restaurant and it's ambience full of locals and excellent food, however our waitress seemed rather disinterested in tourists initially and was rushing around. She brought my main meal before I had finished my starter with which I was not impressed.That said if we stayed in Mogliano Veneto again we would certainly give it another try as the food was excellent