All reviews hire bikes makes you feel nice swimming pool reception staff lovely beach chandeliers waiters sea dryer claim maitre sunbeds
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I book this hotel for my wife's anniversary . The hotel has a U shape , and most of the rooms have sea view with balcony . The staff is friendly and they send some time with us to change the rooms . The room is regular size I would say , I little small for a 5 star hotel . I truly think that amneties are like a 4*+ maybe . TV not working , but I did not care I did not report . AC was quite a problem because first night it was starting and stoping by itself , and produced some noise along that . We did not need the AC during the night but we could not stop it because it would restart again by it self after 10 min . We decide to totaly unplug it from electricity . THe hair dryer was not working , but they immediately replace it . THe hotel is build 10 years ago . It has a private beach in front , very easy to acces , and very nice . They organise buffet lunch , which is very good and tasty . The beach is clean , the sun beds are good . THe price for beach lunch buffet is 35 per person . Sunbeds are 40 Euro / day /person
The staff of the hotel is friendly and we had a nice experince with HOTEL PALACE in Milano Maritimo

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights. The hotel is gorgeous with splendid rooms quite uncommon for the area giving that the sand usually affect carpets and marbles. Breakfast is also great with a large buffet and tables outdoor or indoor. The service is corteous and excellent. It also have a private beach.

Overall, a great place if you want to be in this lication but with style

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at the Palace Hotel. Staff and facilities were great. However, the food was a little average at times.
Easy walking access to Milano Marittima and Cervia.
Played tennis at the Maria Pinnetta tennis club 2 minutes walk from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The Palace Hotel is incredible! It's beachfront and centrally located in the heart of Milano Marittima. The hotel features full range of amenities, including pool and spa. What separates the Palace Hotel from other hotels in the area is its excellent customer service and providing a cool environment to hang out. I would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Stayed here for a week on a business trip in January. Staff spoke great English. Parking was easy. The rooms were clean and spacious and the hotel's food and bar were great. The local eateries are a short distance away. I'll stay again.

Date of stay: January 2016