“Good food”

Old Wild West
Ranked #247 of 394 Restaurants in Mestre
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ended up going twice in one week , ribs and steak was good , service was good reasonable priced, presented us with a English menu which was great .

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

burned hamburger.. And they changed it thanks but ne t one arrived 30min later. oy the good thing is french fries are complately fresh.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

In Venice for a few days and decided to try this restaurant.... should’ve looked at the reviews first.

Appetisers arrived after mains (and we had to chase it up), side order was not cooked properly bread was hard... I don’t think the waitress overly appreciated my theatrics of stabbing the hard bread with a fork and using it as a hammer to prove the point.

My friends steak was cooked to perfection, tasted great but the portion was small.

On a positive they did serve a nice beer

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The size of the steak was great but not cooked to order. Nothing special at all but expensive for what you got. I wouldn’t waste my time on another visit.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I have to say i actually begrudge having to even give this place a star/point as the experience was so poor. We went in, off to a promising start as we were shown to our seats promptly by a friendly waiter and the place was busy so we expected good things. Then that was the height of it. We were then addressed by our waitress who took the drinks orders. Drinks arrived incorrect, vodka and coke without the vodka. This was then replaced with a vodka and coke... but with rum instead of vodka. Then our food arrived... or someone elses food, it's hard to tell as it's not what we ordered. I said this to the waitress and she looked at me like i had just smacked her elderly grandmother, she was disgusted. Another waiter then within minutes returned with the nachos i ordered, not an apology or anything, just the impression that i was inconveniencing them for them bringing me the wrong food. The nachos that did arrive had no chilli... the waitress of course was confused at why i would be bemused at having no chilli on the nachos said to be covered in chilli. She came back to our table twice surprised at why this was not acceptable before, but by this stage we just had enough and were happy to call it quits and leave as she did not make it a warm experience and the food was grim. The third time she came over and slammed down a bowl of chilli, said "more chilli" and stormed off. Didn't apologise, as if anything was ok or anything. Worst customer service ever. She had clearly given up by that stage and probably persuaded the kitched staff the same also a long time ago. Clearly if life wasn't worth living for her, so what's a correct drink and food order worth to a customer eh? As it happens... €35 is what they charged us, which is not what it was worth... at all. Do not waste your time with this place, find a vending machine instead.