“Nice little place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here one evening.

It's a traditional bar/restaurant feel inside. The waitress helped us order in English as we speak no Italian.

I had a steak with green pepper sauce and my wife had grilled tuna.
The tuna was sent back as it was still quite raw but apparently that's how they have it. They were happy to replace it with a more cooked version. The steak too was less cooked than I ordered but it was nice. I didn't really enjoy the sauce much but it's ice to try something new.

Despite the above we both enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Always nice atmosphere to enter a restaurant through bar, although limited choice of whiskeys. Although limited choice of sea products but all more than excellent. Delicious sea scallops and perfectly cooked branzino. Créma catalana was a dream, almost as good at Stefan’s in Munich.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Had a main meal and a dessert here. Steak and veg for me, girlfriend had pasta. Both meals where very well cooked, lovely flavours and good portions. We had desserts too. Creme Brûlée and a Baba Rum. Creme Brûlée was one of the nicest I’ve ever tried. My girlfriend had the Baba Rum as she says she’s had it in the past. Was very well soaked in Rum. Overall I’d go back. Can’t really fault it and the waitress was also very nice too

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice cozy restaurant behind the main square 'Piazza Ferretto' in Mestre and very close to the main Theatre. Very fresh fish dishes, also considering that we were there right after Christmas (12/27) and all fish markets are closed in those days. Very nice and warm ambience.
Very recommended alternative to the more expensive restaurants in Venice, especially if one has an accommodation in the centre of Mestre.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The menu was very limited but the final product was good. The waitress was very nice and did a good job. All in all we had a good experience.