All reviews visiting venice hotel room gave us a map bus stop mins tickets
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Our room with twin beds was extremely small and was equipped rather like a hostel dormintory than a real 3* hotel room. Mold in bathroom. However, very friendly and professional receptionist (with blonde hair), fair connectivity to Venice (change 2 buses) and relatively good rates for Mestre. I would recommend it as a base for exploring Venice on a budget

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I would not come back to this hotel: bathroom needs to be renovated, there is mold on a wall. Floor and chair were dirty. Fugue (space) between the tiles was black but is supposed to be white (probant again mold).
Hotel is located next to the very crowded street and it was very loud during the night.
Air condition works but it was not serviced for a long time. The air flowing from the machine was disgusting so we didn't use it.
The only things that were clean were our bed clothes and towels and that is why stayed in this hotel.
Location is good: there is direct bus to Venice just from the bus stop in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patryk J
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The staff there is very friendly and helpulh. Is the second time when i choosr this hotel. Is cozy and cheap to stay there, close to public transportations, highway and supermarket. But on the same time is suronded by trees, i hafe a feeling of peace....is so relaxing.

The bad, compare with my previous experience there they double the price of breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alexandruluna
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Had stayed at this hotel 14 years ago and decided to go back. Was quite shocked to see the same duvet covers being used for starters!!
We opted for a family room for 3 people which really only had one thing going for it - it was clean. Apart from that is was small, dark and painful. The bed was about as comfortable as sleeping on a park bench; all the springs had gone and the very little sleep I did achieve left me waking with back ache combined with the neck ache I received due to the ridiculously old, flat pillow which was provided.
If you want to hang your clothes up take your own hangers as these were non existent.
Food and drink is forbidden in the room so certainly don't expect a kettle with complimentary tea or coffee. There didn't appear to be a drinks machine available either so unless you are prepared to pay for air con expect to wake up not only in pain but also dehydrated.....
The breakfast is 8 euro's per person which consists of bread rolls, cereals and a couple of cheeses and hams....there was a tea caddy with a selection of teas, however this wasn't re-filled so we only managed 1 day with the tea we wanted and we had to ask for milk for the cereal. We left too early on the last day to take the breakfast which starts at 7.30am - it would have been nice to have been offered a drink before our departure but alas this didn't happen either.
The people working reception did the basics and were polite enough but the general attitude at this hotel seems be to do the least possible required in order to service the guests.
The bus stops right outside the hotel and if you are lucky you can get a direct bus into to Venice otherwise you have to change in Mestre. There are no eating places close by other than in centre of Mestre which is a good 15 minutes walk and certainly not one to be done if you are a female travelling alone.
I won't be staying here again and I would recommend to pay a little extra and stay closer to Venice.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cypruslovergirls
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have been here three times before but this is the first time by myself. Great room. Travelled from the airport by bus and that became a bit confusing but now so obvious. In the past I took the airport bus to piazza Roma then found the Treviso bus which stopped at the hotel door. No sign of such bus and I did ask but no, she did not know. Arriving at 5 pm I took the 4L to Mestre centrale which links to the 8E which drops you at the hotel. In the morning the 8E runs from the hotel into Venice. The 'hub' in Mestre also links to the tram. Very efficient once you get it!

Date of stay: March 2017