“Amazing seafood!”

Price range: US$37 - US$103
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We randomly search for a restaurant near by, but it’s amazing to find this hidden gem out of no way! Must try raw seafood if u r sashimi lover!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Tables with white tablecloth, rustic but lovely interior decoration, warm and cozy ambiance characterize this restaurant located Northwest from the center of Mestre. This is a family-owned restaurant, in business since 1967, and maintaining a proud tradition. Service is attentive, helpful and efficient. The dishes are well prepared, flavorful and nicely presented. Prices are on the high side, but the quality of the food and the proximity of Venice explain that.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

this restaurant, a bit in the countryside - you need a car, gave me an excellent fish-experience. The "antipasti" vewere somptuous, ia particular the raw fish one: large choice of superfresh fishes: the cooked antipasto was excellent, but less appealing: a bit bland; nevertheless the canoce were superbs. very good "spaghetti alle vongole veraci". After all this, we couldn't have the "main" dish, but the fishes I saw presented to various tables looked very appealing. Good prosecco.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

While in the area for a family event, my cousin, who is a regular and knows the owner, took us to this place. We have not seen the menu as the owner was making us ‘specials’ suggestions tailored to our taste, but all the food was fabulous. All fished based and very fresh. Had a platter of various raw fish and crayfish-like seafood; incredible. Followed by a mix of boiled fish and crab; amazing. And last, a seafood risotto that was super tasty. My mum and sister had clams spaghetti that were divine. I was however not impressed by the desserts (personal opinion as my cousin loved them though), which is why I am taking off a star.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

First, I cannot believe there is anything less than a 4 star review. My husband and I have already decided we will return to this exact ristorante for our anniversary 5 yrs from now. Incredible doesn't describe the food, atmosphere and service. We felt as though they catered to us personally ... The entire night. We feel blessed to have stumbled upon this culinary dream while staying at our humble farm BnB only minutes walk to this place. The inside and out are gorgeous, beautiful garden area and with fountains and gorgeous hydrangea and hibiscus bushes. Inside there is a roaring fire next to the kitchen where they broiled our 2nd course shell fish. That WERE TO DIE FOR. Like the other reviews said, we were the only foreign guests and some of the other locals dining were so kind and wanted to converse with us, we loved it. They kept pouring gorgeous prosseco and offered us 5 different desserts that were DIVINE for 8 euros.... Really? 8 euros? We wanted to live and work there. The first course??? Raw local fish with olive oil,herb and lemon. Oh..... The bread..... Died and went to heaven. Heaven! 3rd course, mussels and clams with spaghetti in the most fragrant, delicious sauce ever.... Our waiter who was wonderful, filet'd flounder and other fish to the tables next to us like a pro... The weather was beautiful. The owner was wonderful. I loved it that it was no where near a city. And I just can't speak highly enough for this magnificent place.
Chef Annie Fletcher