“Excellent lunch while in Mestre”
Review of Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Reserve with
Soul Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 392 Restaurants in Mestre
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We had a quick lunch on the go. Where pleasantly surprised: great and quick service, nice meal (potato and mushroom soup, bruschetta and a ham/eggplant sandwich; modern and render decor. Recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This small Italian restaurant is across the street from the Best Western Bologna (Maestra). Oh my Gosh, my husband was in town for 2 days prior to a cruise out of Venice and ate there every day....AND, we ate the same dish each time. The spaghetti with clams was wonderful. It will rank among the top Italian dishes of my life...and I am 65! The service was spotty at times, depending on when you got there (because it is so small). You have to ask for oil for your bread (if you want it), but other than that, our collective experiences were outstanding. I would definitely go there again even if I stay IN Venice the next time....it was that good!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Great service, fantastic food and atmosphere. The starters are enormous - this is a warning as much as a compliment. They are easily big enough for a large main course. I had Parma ham with mozzarella for starter and I had the lamb with polenta as main course. The only criticism is that the lamb with polenta didn't arrive with polenta! But all sorted in the end. The wine recommendation was perfect too. All in all an excellent evening.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is across the street from our hotel witch is great. The menu offers a variety of pasta, seafood and meat. The price is fair and the food is ok.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Went inside for a quick pasta.It was much more better than I expected.Good choice , great variety , I was served very quickly and waiters were friendly.
Dessert was not wow but still good. Great price for this quality.