“Dream Wedding Reception Venue”
Review of La Voglia

La Voglia
Ranked #1 of 112 Restaurants in Malcesine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: They are a brand new restaurant for 2011. They have theirr own website
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Wow where do I start. I must have read every trip advisor review for La Voglia prior to my wedding so I had very high expectations based on the fantastic reviews it consistently receives from it's guests.. I certainly was not disappointed!!

We met Christian (manager) prior to the wedding and he couldn't have been anymore accommodating. Nothing was too much to ask and he even decorated the venue with the copious amounts of decorations we shipped over ahead of time.

When we arrived on 'on the big day' we were greeted with prosecco, nibbles and most of all smiling faces from the staff.
Next we where seated for our wedding meal which was OUT OF THIS WORLD! We chose the caprese salad, lasagne, stuffed chicken and chocolate volcano for desert.. all of my guests complimented on how delicious the food was and one guest to this day still talks about the chocolate volcano being the best desert he has ever had in his life!

La Voglia will always hold a place in my heart for being the most stunning place to spend the best day of my life!

A huge thank you to Christian and the team for going out of their way to make my wedding unforgettable!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Totally bored with our hotels bland food 4 of us decided to strike out for somewhere better and we alighted on La Voglia. We were the first guests to arrive at 7:30 though the restaurant quickly filled up. The service was light touch, friendly, amusing in parts and the food was everything we hoped for based on the online reviews. Lovely flavours, portions about right, the restaurant manager recommended a very reasonably priced local white wine to accompany our meals and we liked it so much we bought bottles to take home. We hope to go back sometime in the future.

1  Thank raymondo29
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I cannot express what an absolutely perfect wedding reception we had here.
We had the whole restaurant for our 40 guests & the 6 course meal.
It looked amazing & very romantic. The view from the restaurant really is incredible there's no need for lots of fancy table decorations.
Christian & his team could not do enough for us, even calling a taxi to go buy more cigarettes for guests that had run out!!
The food was out of this world. Even my very fussy mother in law ate every course!!
Everyone of our guests said that the venue & food was amazing
I can't wait to visit again & have a meal here with my hubby!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here on 23 August and can only thank Christian and his fantastic staff for making our evening magical! We dropped off all of our table decorations etc and he told us not to worry, they would take care of it all. When we got there it was amazing, a fairytale setting. His staff were so friendly and looked after us so so well. They could not do enough for us from getting there until closing time, they were really kind and helpful. Then there was the food! We had eight courses of heaven and it's not very often I am defeated by food but this time the restaurant won! Even my step Mam, who is very fussy ( typically English food eater ) ate pretty much everything that was put in front of her and spoke very highly of it!
Thank you so much for making our day a fairytale and we will definitely see you next year!
Robyn and Jim

1  Thank prov82
Reviewed 25 September 2017

excellent
super food & 5 star service
i stayed in the hotel next door Rosa fab as a guest but too small for a bride to get ready

1  Thank KMM1971