“Excellent food”

Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Malcesine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Wasn't able to get a table at vidoc.... The joys of being a lone traveller and ended up here instead. So glad I did and in fact I returned for a second visit. Bruschetta was excellent. Had chicken on both nights and was delighted with my choice. Service was friendly.

Recommend...

1  Thank Stay803351

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Best pasta I had on my journey. So much flavour Every piece of legume had so much taste. The seasoning of the sauce was perfect. Everything was fresh. The personel was friendly and the check Came with a limoncello on the house. Most of the time I ate at the Limone side of lake garda where the restaurants are verry dissapointing. So I'm happy I ate at this place and I would surely reccomend it.

1  Thank joeri s
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Strolled past this little place which is located up a small flight of stairs off the street. It was busy and many tables were reserved (for lunch). Interesting menu with daily specials, all very reasonable. Delighted to say it was one of the best meals we have had during our Lake Garda stay; fresh, generous, and homemade. No wonder so many tables were booked!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Family with 4 small children. After being turned away at Vidoc in the rain even though they had plenty of empty tables we walked across the street to Mignon. They were happy to accommodate us and the service was just outstanding with friendly wait staff!! The food was fantastico and our kids ate everything. Very good prices and the ambiance was excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Just managed to get a table before it closed but service excellent and both the seafood salad and the pizza monte baldo were excellent - certainly won't go hungry !

1  Thank DavidJR1999