See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My friends and I stayed three nights at the Antica Maison. So neat and so clean. Fausta prepared such delicious home-made cakes and goodies for our breakfast. A true joy, I was sad to leave! I felt very comfortable and "welcomed". Truly a great find in such a lovely Italian town!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank marytokarski
Fausta D, Proprietario at B&B Antica Maison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Mrs. Tokarsky, thank you very much for your kind words!
My husband and I are very grateful for what you wrote about us and the b&b.
It is always important for us to know that guests appreciate our service.
We are happy that your stay here has been pleasant. Your comments are very important and they help us keep improving our service.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Saluti da Loreto.
Fausta and Livio

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I have intended to write this review for almost 2.5 years... October 2014. My wife and I visited Italy with our kids a few years earlier ... This time was our turn to really explore. We wanted to visit the Holy House in Loreto, but figured we would spend the night in a different city after only spending the day in Loreto. A friend recommended that we spend the night in Loreto because it is a clean and quaint city. I am really glad we did. Overall, I would say the people we met in Loreto were the friendliest in all of Italy. I chose Antica Maison because of favorable reviews on a few websites. It was a great choice. I am writing this review almost two and a half years after our stay, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. When my wife and I arrived in Loreto, my GPS basically took me in circles around the "alley" street that the B&B is located on. I called our hosts, slightly embarrassed, to tell them our predicament and ask exactly where they were located. The husband actually flagged us down from the street and directed us to park in a nearby lot. He then walked us to Antica Maison. Our room was very cozy and quaint. After we got settled in, the husband (my apologies for not remembering first names) walked us to a nearby cafe that a friend of his owns. The friend was very cordial and invited us to come back after our late afternoon at the Holy House. We did return to his cafe ... and were we ever treated. He offered us things that weren't even on the menu. Without warning, he pleasantly surprised us with "Mama's Lasagne" just because we "had" to taste it. He then surprised us with a delicious desert that his wife had made. What incredible hospitality. When we were done and paid (for only the very few things we actually ordered!), I saw some Nutella snacks at the checkout counter. How I wish I had bought more of these as I cannot find them anywhere in the US! Back to Antica Maison ... Our room was at the end of the hall on the left hand side. It was a very comfortable nights stay. I can remember looking out the window and enjoying the night sky and wished we could stay for longer. The next morning we were treated with a wonderful breakfast and great conversation with the wife (Fausta?) She and her husband absolutely treated us like family. I think we were one of two couples that stayed that night. Incredibly pleasant and kind. They gave us directions on how best to get out of town as we were headed to Manoppello, then back to Roma. What I will cherish about our trip was the hospitality, not only at Antica Maison, but all thoughout Loreto. Thank you!!

Room Tip: Every room is great .... just being there is the important thing.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul M
Fausta D, Proprietario at B&B Antica Maison, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Paul,
what a nice surprise to hear from you after such a long time.
We are very happy for your kind words and for the nice memories you still hold.
We are pleased you had a nice experience both with Antica Maison and with Loreto.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you!

Fausta & Livio

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed only one night on our way to Venice. What a pleasure. Fausta and Livio were so kind and gracious. Fausta made us a treat plate for our drive to Venice. Her homemade cake is the best. If you are ever traveling up the east coast of Italy Loreto and Antica Maison is a must stay. Thanks for everything.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Russell E
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I usually chose the B&B “ Antica Maison” when I go to Loreto: it is really next to the  place of Madonna (few meters),  where the Sanctuary is.  Being next to the center place is important as Loreto is placed on a top and the streets are steep! Mrs Fausta and her husband Livio, manage their home with love and they take care of the clients as they were relatives. The B&B has 3 rooms well furnished with charming antique style, very comfortable and perfectly cleaned every day. There is a very  equipped kitchen with microwave, frigo; wi-fi free everywhere. The details, as a fresh flower left in the room and their lovely approach, give a nice atmosphere for all the stay and if you need something they do their best for helping you. The breakfast is fantastic! All local product and homemade cakes and brioches. The seaside is not far by car.  I recommend this B&B as simple and elegant in the same time: I decided to write the recension on tripadvisor also in English as in my opinion also tourists from abroad would find in Loreto both culture then spirituality and a stay in a real home of the Marches. The B&B Antica Maison is excellent and the best for staying in Loreto and visiting the nearby.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank ALINVIAGGI0
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We went to Loreto to see the Basilica de Santa Casa for an academic paper. Antica Maison is a block from the Basilica in an ancient house. We were picked up at the train station by one of the owners, Livio, and greeted at Antica by his wife, Fausta. Both were extraordinarily welcoming! They gave us books to read, and got up extra early to feed us breakfast before our early train departure. And gave us food for the train. This part of our Italy trip was a highlight, despite the cold rainy weather, in large measure because of B&B Antica Maison. They are the real deal!

Room Tip: There are only four rooms, all equally charming!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family