All reviews welcome basket her husband olive oil each morning yogurt breakfast basket puff pastry main terrace large basket home made from the oven melon the perfect host outdoor space baked goods sun loungers the location is perfect
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Staying at Roof Barocco now and would give it 10 stars if I could. Within minutes of arriving, I asked if we could extend our 4 night stay but of course the place was booked. It’s absolutely beautiful from the food, to the decor to the charming hosts. I arrived with a chest cold and Elisabetta’s kind husband, who is a doctor took time to suggest some helping measures for me. I didn’t even mention the lovely welcome basket which included, sweets, olive oil, chocolate and much more. Every breakfast has been so tasty and the terraces are incredibly comfortable and the perfect place to relax. I can see why this place is rated # 1 as is surely one of the most excellent we have ever encountered on our travels. Heartfelt gratitude to our wonderful caring hosts.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this place for 3 nights.
It is a very nice location in the centre of Lecce inside a beautiful palazzo. We could have stayed there longer. The terraces are beautiful and you get breakfast in a basket full of nice goodies every morning.
The owner Elisabetta recommended us different places to visit during and a great restaurant around the corner of the B&B.

We cannot recommend this place more!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sailor2010
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I don't want to repeat what has already been written here - but as someone who has stayed in B&Bs all over the world, this has to be the best. Great place. Wonderful owner. Great location in a great city. Did I mention the welcome basket and fantastic breakfast delivered to your door at a pre-set time?

Can't wait to come back and will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Desertdoc295424
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth visit to this stunning BnB. It is so wonderful and just as good in winter
when the crowds of tourists have left Puglia and you feel you have been left alone to explore. I was lucky to come when there was lovely winter sun so I could still enjoy sitting out on my roof balcony and viewing the city. Be aware that this is the Deep South and very traditional so the town closes between 1-4pm where families go home to eat together or rest. I find this endearing and so authentic. I would use this time to read in my wonderful apartment or rest after long hours walking the wonderful city. This suite is wanting nothing and is of a high standard in furnishings and the breakfast which is lovingly prepared for you each morning is absolutely incredible!!! The location is 100% perfect and close to all the shops and main square .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely rooftop terrace, 2 bedroom suite with wonderful furnishings and bedding.
We had the parking space and Elisabetta met us there and took us and luggage a few mins to the apartment.
It's an oasis of calm above the main part of this large house where Elisabetta lives with her family. It is, however, very private unless you need to go down and ring the bell to ask anything.
The breakfasts Elisabetta prepares are sumptuous! Savoury and sweet pastries and cake. Creamy yoghurt with home made melon jelly and fresh fruit salad. Not to mention the welcome basket of coffee, tea, sweet biscuits, tomatoes, limoncello (home made) and wine!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return!
Went over and above to make our stay effortless and relaxing.
Highly recommended!!!
Tina and Steve. X
Ps I only wish I'd visited her boutique but only saw it mentioned on here today!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple