All reviews taxi ride bed was comfortable alfonso taxis receptionist architecture cappuccino
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Definately not worth it's 4 stars.
- Good location, 2 km from Lecce, but in a very strange neighberhood.
- Average breakfast, we were really missing some bread, a variety of fresh fruit and local products. Puglia is known for the Altamura bread, but in this hotel they do not serve decent bread? No fresh orange juice, no peaches? These are the small details that make a difference.
- Swimming pool was ok, but the area around the hotel was not well maintained. A big water barrel without water in it, this did not gives a clean impression.
- The rooms were clean but we had several moistureproblems, see pictures. Moisture on the door and on the wall.
- Not a very welcome at the check in. "Identity please" without any friendly word. They did not make you feel welcome.
- it has to be said that the housekeepeers were very kind and friendly. Mayby it is an idea to let them welcome the customers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Arrival at the hotel and receptionist was very polite and cordial. Took possession of room at 3pm and was quite happy with the room including the bathroom. Very nice to see Large magnified mirror with light in bathroom, blow dryer and a shower with good water pressure. Bed was comfortable although I find pillows are quite hard. I bring my own feather pillow when I travel. TV had the usual SKY, RAI channels to keep you informed of the daily news. Breakfast was great!! Frittata, bacon, toast, jams, nutella, brioche, and other pastries, fruit, nuts, yogourt, cereal, and all sorts of drinks-juice, coffee, tea, water, cappuccino. You can't wrong with a breakfast like that!!!The grounds are beautiful. The pool is nice but not enough lounge chairs for everyone. You must give your name to the receptionist to book a lounger and umbrella. Housekeeping daily. When we returned from dinner in Lecce, we made use of the outdoors and enjoyed chatting under the stars. It was a comfortable and very good vacation at Arthotel!!!

Room tip: Rooms everywhere are quiet. Good views everywhere.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017

When we arrived, the place is beautiful from the outside, we were given a suite because our superior room stank of smoke when we had asked for a smoke free one however the suite had cigarette burns on the bath edges, the suite is empty and lacks anything a suite ought to have. The wine that was offered to us had turned acidic. When we had asked for breakfast in our room and i had specifically told them no gluten no milk, i was still given products that had milk in it, then the next day for breakfast they gave me the right food but the day after nothing! the spa was a let down because they had no info about the treatments nothing and the swimming pool had had too much chemicals one day so we couldn't swim. I also ended up being the barman because they couldn't mix drinks.

Room tip: make sure you ask for one facing the garden not the trash
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allergicfoodlover
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was accompanying a group of students of my school and we've been accomodated at the Arthotel & Park. I found it very nice and I'd choose it again in case of travelling at Lecce with my family. Of course you need a car for moving to the city of Lecce and back. There was a little problem concerning the wifi connection.

Room tip: All rooms seem good. My opinion is that the rooms at the frontyard side may have better view...
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Having stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend I would highly recommend this place although a little out the way of the city, it has everything you could need on site!! The staff are lovely and the surroundings and gardens of the hotel are simply outstanding.

Date of stay: August 2016