See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I traveled alone for work so didn't need a large space, primary concern was for the hotel to be clean. This hotel fit the bill! I have to say in all my travels I have never had such bright white and large towels as well as the whitest and cleanest pressed sheets ever! The personnel was very friendly and hospitable, continental breakfast was included and was good, the only thing that would have given them a 5 star rating was if the in-room phone would have been fixed for me to dial out.
I was very satisfied with my stay and would recommend this hotel if you want something that is clean and modestly priced.

Room tip: lower floors the elevator is very small as is the case in Italy
Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Maria C
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Central location, nice big rooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Parking underneath the hotel which was very handy. Great, fast wifi. nice big comfortable lobby with plenty of seating. great value.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

I arrived at Ciampino Airport in Rome, so I decided to get a taxi straight to the Hotel De La Ville Central, Latina. The taxi driver said that the price would be around €150, when i got to the hotel the meter read €128, however the taxi driver said to me €200?! Be very careful of the taxi drivers aswell because they change the €50 note with a €10 note when you are not looking!! Anyway i arrived at my room number 302 to find a room that had paint peeling off the ceiling in the bathroom, a bed which was like lying on springs no cushioning whatsoever, the TV was extremely old fashioned and the room in general was very depressing. The breakfast was poor with no actual chefs present in the hotel, all there was for breakfast was cakes and biscuits and snacks, certainly doesn't give you a great start to the day! There was also no lunch and no dinner available at the hotel?! 4 Star - no way, more like 2 Star!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed for one night and am glad it was no longer. We arrived to an untypical Italian welcome, very stern, no smile. The room was ok. It was clean, had a balcony and plenty of storage space. The TV was out of the ark and had only terrestrial channels. The bathroom was really dated, the shower was incredibly small and the shower head did not fit the holder so having a shower was a juggling act, I would call it more 2 star than 4. In fact, I don't know how this hotel maintains a 4star status. Breakfast is served in a dining area, we were the only guests in there and the young lady who brought our first cup of coffee promptly disappeared and my husband had to go to reception to request service to get more. The breakfast itself was ok, nothing to shout about. I would stay again, if there was nothing else available.

Room tip: Be thin so that you can fit in the shower and close the door.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank boardcell
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This hotel was booked last minute, because the preferred hotel was fully booked. The check-in was easy, and the room was spotlessly clean, however the furniture is very dated, the wall coverings are a bit bizarre in that it looks like wallpaper but is padded!! bed was quite comfortable and a/c worked fine in the very hot weather. The breakfast was a big disappointment though, very limited choices.

Date of stay: June 2012