All reviews business trip nice modern rooms typical italian breakfast good size the hotel staff spa equipment machine internet waiters
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a disaster. We arrived after a long day of sightseeing and needed to rest for an early departure. As we fell asleep loud pounding began in the ceiling. It actually vibrated the whole room so much my water bottle fell to the floor. I could hear every word they were yelling in the amplified sound system.
There was NO warning of this at check in.
We called the staff and they said there was a party. We asked if it could not be in our room as well. Then they said it would stop at midnight. We wanted to be nice since it was a Saturday night but at 12:30 the music was still going strong. We called again and Max said they would stop right away. That was nice but a hundred people leaving a venue at 1am still left us sleepless.
The service is really unacceptable. They did not even offer to move us. This is the most expensive room in the hotel and I know because I booked it that way.
As a hotel manager in the US this would never be acceptable under any circumstances and I would be expected to refund the customer in full.
We will see what happens in the morning. But I’m too exhausted now to care.
The room is quite nice otherwise but for their premier suite it is sadly lacking in furniture.
Clearly they are making more money on parties and alcohol than selling rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ddenne
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I stay here about every three months for one or two nights at a time.
I like this hotel. Good breakfast. Good restaurant on roof.
Nice lobby inside and out.

Rooms are simple but nice.

I like it here, and I will continue to visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I was there in business trip. The hotel has a good location in the city with a lot of restaurants nearby. The rooms have a good size and they are clean. The breakfast is good and the hotel has a restaurant with a variety of options. The internet is slow. The SPA is not free and the pool opens at 5:00 p.m. for the guests. The gym is small and the equipments out of date. The staff are a little confused. If you want to sleep to late I would advice to choose the room at the beging of the hall because the cleaners start to work very early. In general I recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: I would advice to choose the room at the beging of the hall because the cleaners start to work very early.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I had a big room, to the street, first floor. The interior is functional and clean, the WiFi works, TV has CNN, the minibar is stacked. What else does a traveller need?

Well, how about attention from the hotel staff?A smile and some patience with my mediorce Italian. How about staff not making the impression that you are bothering them, either at reception or in the breakfast room? How about a fitness room that opens 6am, not 10 and then closes at 8pm? How about a fitness room featuring free weights, a cycle, and at least 40m2, and not just a treadmill, weights machine and a recumbent cycle machine on just 10m2?

Now, I am told that this is still the best option in Latina. And the little bar just around the corner makes up for it: attentative, inexpensive, ...and a real cycle. Just not for riding... Check it out. ;-)

Room Tip: maybe rooms in upper floors are quieter. first floor is convenient if you hate waiting for the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly and professional reception, nice modern rooms, lovely terrasse for dinner with utmost friendly waiters who all speak englisch. Typical italian breakfast with lots of wonderful padtry.
More as suggestion than as a critisim: one free bottle of water in the room would make thirsty guests feel even more welcome.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business