“Rosa is top”

Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Ivrea
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Regular visit....what a joy....decor is modern and very tasteful....have a look at the pictures. Food..my favourite is pizza...with fresh buffalo mozzarella. Try the burrata (mozzarella and butter...no comment) But I think the fish and seafood dishes are best. Both starters and main dishes...try the mixed seafood salad....so fresh and tasty. The pasta... paccheri with prawns, mussels, calamari and razor shells. Wine list not extensive but good mostly Sicilian. Desserts...try the simple meringue with strawberries...or chocolate pudding which melts in your mouth with pear ice-cream. Finish with coffee and revel chion grappa.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2014

I really like to eat there.
the quality of the ingredients they source is really highnd dishes are very well done.

I live in London, I am a foodie and I enjoy both to cook and to dine out.

the dish I love the most is ricciola with cous cous and orange. you must try this.
it is a thin sliced marinated ricciola fish, with a bit of cous cous and bits of oranges.
I could eat kilos of this.

pizza is also well done in here (I like pizza here and in "la macina" in Azeglio town).

desserts are superbe and it shows how dedicated this people are to their menu.

they had a interior design renovation in summer 2014 so the restaurant looks even better.

mmmmmaybe the service could be a tiny bit more friendly, but overall 5 starts.

it is not the cheapest place but you pay for the ingredients and quality of the food.

Also if you are looking for a restaurant that has creative menu rather than the usual spaghetti bolognese or pesto sauce or very typical italian dishes, this is the place.

if you are looking for something more expensive and , in my opinion, even higher quality I would recommend "La mugnaia" in Ivrea.

Said that, when I want to eat some good food I usually go to Mergellina

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I eat here with my Italian business partners every time I am in Ivrea and I have reviewed them before but the last meal was another level up, the Zeppola was superb, a husband and wife team, with a very loyal local market, you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have eaten here dozens of times and was happy to the award from trip advisor on the window, try the zepola!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

If you're planning to trip in Piemont and your route will go near Ivrea, make a stop to eat a delicious pizza and drink a local beer in this pizzeria. You wont regret it !

If you go on weekend it's better to reserve a table.

Date of visit: October 2012