“Romantic Dinner”

I due Roccoli
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Iseo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our hotel and the restaurant are opened from April to October, while they're closed for the winter break from november to march; even during the closing period we organize and welcome wedding receptions. During the opening period our Restaurant works everyday for lunch from 12,30 to 14,00 and for dinner from 19,30 to 22,00. Reservation is always appreciated.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My husband and I ate by candlelight, in a room glowing with candlelight. The reflection from the windows was magical. The meal was superb! The service was outstanding. Truly a special dining experience, high above the lovely town of Iseo.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Perfecto! My husband & I enjoyed a stay here last week. Gorgeous views and lovely staff. Well done Stefano, Adam, Ariana & Cornelia.... Fabulous dinners in romantic setting. This hotel is heaven. Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A must if you are in the area to visit . Great service great food . There is also a view to die for so do yourself and your partner and go . Worth every penny the price is not so high a main course meal is 20 Euro , a starter around 10 euro .

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I know everyone thinks that they have chosen the best place for their wedding, well, we certainly do! It is a pity that the pictures on the web do not do this place justice, if you think the pictures are nice wait till you see it in person. It is weird that not so many Italians unless they are from Iseo know about it. The food is fantastic - highest quality which is offered in large quantities! The views are stunning - a unique variety of locations, the lake view and the garden view which are both amazing! What is important that it is as beautiful inside as it is outside which makes it suitable for bad weather conditions. The personnel is very attentive and certainly cares about delivering excellent service. I will now always look forward to going back as we had so much fun celebrating one of the most memorable days of our lives there. Highly recommended for romantic and important occasions as well as short getaways.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Location, view, rooms,service, and restaurant(I think even better this year-if that is possible)
5 star would not do the hotel justice.
It is just heaven, we have reserved again for 2017