“Amazing food, super friendly staff, cosy atmosphere”
Review of Piccola Plasa

Piccola Plasa
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Iseo
Price range: US$17 - US$46
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered a Catalana seafood plate to share. A real sea food dream, with lobster, mussels, scampi, octopus, sea crawfish and more. We received a very generous plate, delicious and beautiful cooked to perfection. Super fresh food - everything was amazing. Really friendly staff. We had a very nice evening and loved the friendly, cozy and warm atmosphere of Ristorante Piccola Plasa in lovely Iseo.

1  Thank Per S

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Menü ist not good. Seaefood Menü was not complete availble all indegrets but recommendet to the service. Service dies not know is in kitchen available!!!!!! But have had to pay full price!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Found this little gem on our last of 4 nights in Iseo town, just wish we had found it earlier as nothing in town had really impressed us until we visited this tiny restaurant tucked away up a side street from the main piazza, but what a find. Run by what appeared to be a young entrepreneur chef who has put together some interesting seafood combinations of the highest quality, also had great deserts and excellent value wines.

2  Thank Bob T
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Chose this because I am coeliac and it offered gluten free options and contacted them before hand to check that would be OK. So glad we chose this place - the owners clearly understood Coeliac needs and advos3d from the start what o could and couldn’t have and what could be adapted.

The food was really good, the service perfect and the restaurant well,located, pleasant and very clean. To be honest if there were half stars I would give it 4.5. It doesn’t quite get to 5 on all counts but I would thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank Jo W
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Last night my wife and I went to the Piccolo Plasa Restaurant in Iseo and had an inconsistent experience. My wife had the degustation menu 1, me the degustation menu 2. As a starter we both had a variety of cold fish and mussels which was good. After that both of us had a lemon sorbet which was excellent. Then I had a " fritto misto", a variety of fried fish which was good, too. My wife had pasta with fish. There was far too much salt with the pasta. The waiter came and asked if everything was ok and I told him that my fish was good but that the pasta had too much salt. He didn't really show a sign of regret.
After the meal my wife ordered a cafe espresso, me a caffe coretto (coffee with a shot of grappa). The waitress brought two cafe espresso. I waited some time for her to bring the grappa but nothing happened so I drank my coffee before it got too cold. When I was paying for the meal at the desk the waiter asked once more if everything was ok. I told him again about the over-salted pasta and the lacking caffe coretto. It was obvious that I was not satisfied with the situation. The waiter showed signs of astonishment but didn't do anything to keep us satisfied. As a summary: most of the food was ok, the service could have been better. Neither would I go to that restaurant again nor would I recommend it to a friend.