• Pool
TripAdvisor
Agriturismo Beveraggio(Marina di Grosseto)
All reviewsbusiness tripgreat hotelsaunabikebedroom
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

It was one of the greatest places we stayed during our Business trip.
Good Location in walking distance is everything.
Architecture quite impressive
Generally everything okay
Really friendly staff
Poor English

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
SIMONA T, Proprietario at Hotel Airone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Mr.Gerry,

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciated our services, the staff's kindness and the location. The Hotel Airone indeed has an enviable location within the heart of Grosseto which allows easy movement around the City Centre.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Airone.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Myself and a group of friends stayed here over February, whilst travelling through Italy, the hotel itself was nice and the rooms were really nice especially the bathrooms. The showers got to the perfect temperatures and were spacious, in fact the entire rooms were spacious. I did not find the breakfast to be amazingly good, it was extremely average. I made use of the gym and sauna, but was denied accesses to the pool as it was 'for couples only' which I found odd o_0.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
SIMONA T, Proprietario at Hotel Airone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Mr.David,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Hotel Airone with the TripAdvisor community.

I'm sorry you've had difficulties with our Spa but it was the 14 February, San Valentino, and ONLY for that special day, we have organized a special romantic day for couples in love but you could also come in alone.
I apologize for the inconvenient and I hope to have you back at our hotel to experience again the Hotel Airone Spa.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My family and I stayed in this hotel for two nights whilst in Grosseto. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is a good breakfast which includes cereal and continental foods. What is particularly special about this hotel is the service. This is friendly and immediate. Our experience was that all staff went out of their way to help us and beyond what one might expect.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Possibly higher floors are better?
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
SIMONA T, Proprietario at Hotel Airone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear JEL05,
let me thank you for your gorgeous recension.
Your review has excited me because you have appreciated the great love we put when we welcome a guest, and it was fantastic!
I hope to welcome you back again at Hotel Airone for a new pleasant stay...
Take care.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I've been in many Hotels worldwide. Hotel Airone in Grosseto is where I have found the most excellent service by a honestly positive & always smiling staff, spacious clean elegant rooms with dvd player, well organized breakfast! Don't think twice, if in Grosseto book your room here!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
SIMONA T, Proprietario at Hotel Airone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Misterpus,
I wish to thank you for your kind words of appreciation that will help us to improve ourselves, as we understand that with effort and difficulty we succeed to satisfy the needs and the expectations of our honoured guests.
We very much look forward to welcome you back again to our premises for a warm welcome back.
Simona Tozzi

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed 4 night in hotel Airone and all in all we were satisfied with it.the hotel is almost 20 minutes from the see in the middle of grosseto, 5 minutes walk away from city centre. The hotel is not a brand new hotel, but it is clean and comfotable.the staff is nice and helpful. They could improve the breakfast but as we are gluten sensitive they also had solution to that with some finished cakes bought in shop. But for others I think it was quite wide with lots of cakes. The meat and egg or something like this sortiment could have been better. When we checked out it was a bir confusion about what we booked price and what they haved but we could clarify it and the staff was again very helpful.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
SIMONA T, Proprietario at Hotel Airone, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Guest 270kingak
thank you for your kindly recension.
I'm so happy you appreciated Hotel Airone's location that is only 5 minutes walk away from city centre, the cleaning and the courtesy of our staff.
We try to find the best solutions for our guests gluten sensitive and we thought finished cakes bought in shop could garantee them maximum reliability.
Thank you for your suggestion they are very important to improve our job.
Take care,