All reviews bus terminal mount etna top floor basic hotel twin room cleaned every day sea sound stayed for nights every morning bars and restaurants minute walk the hotel staff balcony taormina dryer cappuccino fi
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The only good part with this hotel was the breakfast. Althought the room and bathroom were clean they seemed like dirty because of outdated furniture and sanitary appliances. My friends found a very big beetle in their room, which probable came from outside, from balcony, and they asked for another room. The hotel staff agreed to change it. Also no parking place next to the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Adriana G
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Its a small, family run boutique hotel in the little town/suburb of Giardini Naxox. We stayed for 2 nights, and other than the plentiful eating options I didn't see anything worth staying there for..
The hotel is nice and clean, with one very small elevator. Room size was OK for one person, for 2 it would have been a little crowded. Amenities very basic and not in great condition. There is a small porch facing the sea, but view is limited and not very appealing.
In my room the bathroom area was raised by 7-10 cm from the level of the room, which I considered as a real hazard.
Breakfast - OK!! Wholewheat rolls, fresh vegetables and yogurts added to the more traditional fare.
In all, if you are looking to stay in a quiet place outside of the city, Linda Villa is a viable option.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank NavaSc
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Lukanda tassew sbieħ f'Giardini Naxos, ħdejn Taormina. Qgħadna fil-lukanda għal 7 ijiem u kollox kien kbir. Ċertament se nkunu lura fis-sajf. Staff was great and our room was with balcony and an amazing view!

Room tip: Panoramic Balcony Room
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect from this hotel when I booked it but I was pleasantly surprised. Myself and my friend stayed in a twin room which had a double and single bed. I took the double and it was really comfy. I just have to mention about how clean the hotel is. Every day the room was cleaned and new towels provided. Breakfast was the standard continental. But it was great. Eggs and fruit is perfect for me. Only thing bad was the coffee that's provided. However using the tip from one of the previous reviews we asked the waiting staff for cappuccino and americano which they were happy to provide.
The hotel is located in the area of Recanati. The main Recanati bus terminal where you can take buses to Taormina etc is only a 5 minute walk or less from the hotel. It's also minutes walk from the beach. However I wasn't very impressed with the beaches. We found a really good restaurant- Risteronte Sea Sound... take a left when you come out of hotel and pass the Hilton, you can't see it from the road, there's a pathway to walk down. I'll review that too but really really good food. We didn't spend much time in Giardini Naxos, we spent most of the time in Taormina. But this hotel is a gem and a great base. Oh it has a lift too!!
Oh one point for those with long hair... the one bad thing about hotel... the hair dryer was so bad. It reminded me of a vacuum cleaner. Lucky my friend brought her own one, if she hadn't, we'd have been hours trying to dry hair.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Alacoque S
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel recently. For a hotel of it's size and standard it was a very pleasant convenient place to stay. The staff, if not friendly, were certainly very helpful.
Our biggest complaint with this hotel had to be the screeching chairs in the breakfast / dining room. It was surprising that they had not put little soft studs on the legs of the chairs. The noise level in this room generally was unacceptable and could easily be sorted out.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdwardDublin