A few nights in this very centrally located hotel but not without its little issues. Room and toilet areas were both only cool with no adjustment on the radiators.
No fire alarm detection on our room.
Shower hose was faulty but fixed with new hose very quickly.
Hair dryer was burnt out but a replacement plug in one was sorted out from reception.
Wiring poking out under bathroom mirror and mouldy sealant in shower cubicle.
Pillows were very flat and lumpy but again staff provided more without hesitation.
A cheap and cheerful hotel which feels very run down and could be in urgent need of a good bit of attention.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included