See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My dad & I stayed here for a week and absolutely love this hotel. We took their advice and had their recommended driver pick us up at the Venice airport. Best option if you are arriving by plane. From check in, to welcome drinks, the service was wonderful. We had a newly renovated room with a great view, cleaning staff reset our room each day (we are a bit messy with lots of luggage).
We had half-board and thoroughly loved every meal. The sommelier was knowledgeable and was able to answer my dad's detailed questions about the wine (he is also a sommelier). We ordered specific coffee at our first breakfast and the staff remembered which ones we liked and brought it for us every day. All of the food was absolutely excellent, I'm vegetarian & they made great food for me every day.
I used the hot tub every day - and almost always the only person.
My father, who stays in hotels about 6 months per year, said this is the most comfortable hotel he has ever stayed in. I agree. LOVED IT!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel ticks many boxes!
Friendly, comfortable, central location, spa and great bar.
BUT best of all their food is fantastic...carpaccio of octopus in the mountains!? Delicious.
A great family run hotel with very professional delivery.
Will take my family next time!
Great size rooms (no tea or coffee though)
Many thanks.
Guy Barnes

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2017

So this is a center spot of the lovely vlllage of Corvara. So nothing wrong with the location and it also has one more nice feature, the entrance. It gives you the idea that this hotel is a renovated nicely decorated Tyroler hotel, but dont get fooled by the pics. Simply dont pick this hotel, its truly not even close to 4 star and its priced at the top of the range. Rooms are dated, not nicely dated, really old and not comfortable. The restaurant and its food is a 2 star at best. Personnel was not receptive what so ever to criticism.
We travel a lot, and in Corvara region we have stayed at Col Alto, Kolfuschgerhof, Posta Zirm, Arcadia and this hotel is not even close to the same level as the 3 star Arcadia.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank steng73
Reviewed 19 February 2016

- great for everyone who would like to stay in comfort, including small town shopping, short walk to lifts and stay out of crazy party rush
- excellent breakfasts and dinners, very tasty choice of all meals
- friendly staff including room service
- nice and cozy bar
- clean wellness, including choice of rooms for relax

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adela K
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We are four Norwegians who go skiing in the alps every year. In 2015 we stayed at hotel Marmolada for the first time, and promised to come back. So we did. The Costamoling family and their excellent staff make you feel as a friend as soon as you step into the hotel. And for sure - next year we will be back again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends