“Top - Great appetizers and pizzas”

Pizzeria Al Cantonet
Ranked #17 of 136 Restaurants in Conegliano
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Description: The first pizzeria in the heart of the historic center of Conegliano that offers refined and gourmet pizzas. We use the mother's yeast for a light and digestible pizza.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing cold cuts and salads

Great, delicious pizzas- so many choices

Hospitable and Nice services

Very popular place

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Al Cantonet offers a very wide selection of great pizza at very reasonable prices!

Draft beers is excellent

Service is fast and very friendly

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Whilst it was a little loud for our liking (any restaurant in Italy is!), this pizza was literally the best I've ever had!! Great food, great wine and great service! Really nice ambience and building as well. Would definitely recommend the braosola, rocket and parmesan pizza!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We shared a lunchtime tagliera with delicious breads in this bright and cheerful pizzeria. The hams and cheeses were freshly cut to order and it was a pleasure to have eaten so well. The waitress was charming.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I really loved the pizza I ordered. I also liked the location and the staff was very friendly. The only issue was that the staff didn't speak English. I recommend this restaurant.