“Great experience!”

Price range: US$6 - US$35
Description: Japanese restaurant with a la carte menu and all you can eat menu
Description: Japanese restaurant with a la carte menu and all you can eat menu
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The service is perfect, young/elegant atmosphere, wide choice and very very good sushi, the level is really high for these prices. I will come back for sure !

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant 3 times in large and small parties for lunch and dinner. The service has always been impeccable; friendly staff, timely, and accommodating.

Plus the sushi is the best I have eaten in Italy with a price that is extremely fair. I have to say I was surprised and eager to try it a second time to see if it was really as great as it seemed the first time...thankfully it was!

I would highly recommend this restaurant for someone looking to enjoy sushi or even noodles! The menu has a large variety of non fish options to enjoy. Plus they make great cocktails.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This is a place that I like. Nice atmosphere and nice mood, very yung and dinamic. The service is very fast and the "all you can eat" formula is really a dair quality fo the price.
I didn t live the tempura, but enjoyed a nice dinner.
Worth tryong and returning.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Brilliant sushi!! Authentic food.
Friendly and efficient service
Sushi buonissimo .. locale molto curato personale gentilissimo !!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I visited the Yumi sushi bar to enjoy sushi.
Honestly taste of the sushi was ok, but
The service made me nervous... I was feeling in a rush to eat and uncomfortable. For example, i was eating last piece of sushi, they asked can i take your dishes? Really 4times asked like this ! I am sorry to writing bad review but I wish that next time would be better.

7  Thank Footprints806552