“Un Peccato di Gola IRRINUNCIABILE”
Review of Maga Cacao

Maga Cacao
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I went to Magacacao, for the first time, with my friends. We didn't know the place neither what to expect. As soon as we enter, we all fell in love with it. The place is nice and cozy. The staff is very polite. Unfortunately the place is not too big, so we had to wait 15 minutes to get a table, but it was worth waiting. I came back there 4 times in two weeks!! Everything I had was delicious and good looking. They offer a wide choice of teas, hot chocolates, cakes, cookies and chocolates and believe me, you really don't know what to pick, because everything looks and is so good! Of course the prices were a little hirer than usual. However I think there is a right balance between prices and quality. I even found my favorite tea there! I have to admit Magacacao might be a little dangerous to a chocolate addicted like me, but what's life without risks?

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

A very nice little place if you have a craving for chocolate. It has two floors, although we stayed on the ground floor. It had a nice atmosphere and the drinks we had were very very good. I have never ever had something similar but absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We went to have brunch and turned out they didn't have it but ended with a really good Italian breakfast with doubble soy capuccino and huge brioche filled with our favorite Italian cream done right in front of us really really nice experience!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We always go when we fancy a special coffee and at any time we struggle to choose! Chocolate lovers will find their heaven, but there is good choice of teas, coffees and desserts.
It will worth to wait for a table!

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

If you crave chocolate, please do pop in.
Try to avoid busy times as it will be crowded and you won't fit.
Sit down and get lost in the menu and look at the perfect window.
The owners and the helper guy are also lovely.
I've seen them dealing with challenging customers a few times and they're professional, very rare lately.