All reviews cakes fruit salad watch tv different kinds sky channels free bikes excellent hotel mini fridge by foot air conditioning would definitely stay here again location close to the beach very special place his wife family run hotel nove colli two nights
Reviewed 12 July 2018

When we arrived, two women welcomed us, they were extremely friendly and kind. They showed us the room, very pretty and super clean. We got clean towels every day. The breakfast was amazing!!! Croissants and other pastries, cakes, fruit salads, home made things, eggs, bacon, coffee, fresh juice, and again everyone was super friendly. We got a list of different restaurants and bars that they recommended and where you got a discount if you showed a card of the hotel. Very nice of them! You could also use a bike, for free. Great stay for a young couple. Long story short, everything was beyond amazing!!

Room Tip: Room with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is by far the most friendly hotel I have stayed in. Fantastic service to accompany great accommodation.

The location is superb with the beach, supermarkets and restaurants nearby.

At the price paid, this hotel is one I would stay at again and again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel once before and it lived up to the expectation! All of the staff were extremely friendly and were there to help with anything that was asked. The location was ideal for the beach and for local bars and restaurants. The highlight of this hotel was definitely the breakfast! We will be staying here again on our next visit to Cesenatico.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Rooms:
- All rooms are bright, nicely decorated and very very clean. If you're travelling with a baby, we recommend taking a Junior Suite. It consists of two rooms, so you can rest, watch TV or chat while your baby is sleeping, and not be afraid to wake him/her up. Also the furniture is placed wisely, so there's plenty of space for your baby to run and not to hit anything.
- WiFi is available everywhere, it's not the speediest one but it works quite well.
- TV comes with Sky channels, that gives you an opportunity to watch movies in English. For those who do not speak Italian, this is a big plus.
- In each room there is a mini-fridge, that makes drinks cooler! Not always the case in 3-star hotels, really big plus as well.

Breakfast:
- Breakfast is pretty rich. In addition to common yogurt, cheese, ham and bread you can also have scrambled or fried eggs, bacon, diverse fruit salads and homemade cakes. Everything is tasty and of high quality.
- Cool high chairs for kids.

Service:
- Irvin, Roberto and all people working there provide an excellent service and do their best to fulfill guests requests. All that is accompanied with a smile and a pleasant small talk.

Location:
- The hotel is located at the outskirts of Cesenatico, but this is not a problem if you are seeking a quiet and peaceful place as we usually do. And anyway, the center is only 10-15 Minutes away by foot.
- The beach is one hundred meters away, you can choose whichever "Bagno" you like and rent an umbrella and beach beds there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Just finishing off my second full day in this wonderful surprise, in Cesenatico, It's 22.41 and I've just got my coffee from the bar that was closed for a while now. But it just seems there's nothing the lovely staff of this hotel won't do to make/keep a guest happy. And I am more than happy we are here, on a family trip, with my wife and son.

This experience is something else, after many trips and summer vacations to hotels with more stars and more promises on paper. Here, you feel important, you feel welcomed, everybody who works here has a smile and a kind word, there's really like nothing I've seen in a summer season when only cash matters for those who run this kind of business.

Hats off to everyone who works here! It's the best staff I've ever met (and due to my line of work, I'm travelling almost every weekend to a different city/country). Really looking forward to the rest of my vacation.

Grazie mille!