“Best Risotto Ever! ”

Price range: US$28 - US$73
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great staff! Helpful, friendly and all around charming. To start with we ordered pasta with porcini mushrooms, risotto with mushrooms and the capresi salad. For main course, shrimp with black rice, the sea bass and spaghetti with sauce and Lake Como trout. The most amazing dish.... The risotto was the best I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We were in Cernobbio with friends for a few days, and our hotel recommended this restaurant.

We had a table on the covered terrace, which was busy with a good atmosphere.

Varied menu choice, and wine selection.

Two of us had the fillet Steak, and two shared the sea bass special.

Great Food, well cooked and presented.

Service was excellent, and not rushed.

Would recommend.

2  Thank sjbrown111
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Very good service. The food was tasty but not original dishes. I recommend and the tartar and the artichoke for starters, the veal for main course and the lemon soberbt for dessert.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I had a fantastic meal with my husband. They prepared something off the menu fir him, and I enjoyed both my courses immensely - a potato gnocchi with a cream and sausage sauce, and then a filet, with a sweet potato accompaniment. The service was attentive without being overbearing. The fire felt cozy. The place is unpretentious, but it delivers a fine meal.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

A place for celebrations, private dinners, parties or romantic dining for you and someone special. There just isn't another restaurant in Cernobbio quite like it. World class decor, service and ambience. Always my first choice for a grand experience.