“Best service I've ever had in Italy”
Review of Bistrot

Bistrot
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I've been at Bistrot 2 evenings in a row and i cannot find words to describe how happy i am with the exquisite food, 6 star out of 5 service. All people here are extremely friendly, generous and the food they serve is from heaven! I would come to CMare di Stabia only for this restaurant :)

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We dined here last night and it was the most beautiful looking and tasting food I’ve had here since being in Italy.
My teens had octopus, which was very tender. But it was described as a salad so I did expect some leaves or tomatoes, but there were none, just octopus.
That didn’t detract on how tasty it was.
My hubby and I both had sea bream for mains and the kids had ravioli. Both dishes were absolutely gorgeous.
The fish was cooked beautifully.
The portions aren’t big and my eldest complained of hunger within the hour. I was full though, but do have a smaller appetite.
My only other criticism would be that the meals didn’t arrive together. It was about 10 minutes between the ravioli and fish. It was not busy so could not see why this would be so hard to do. Perhaps it’s the Italian way!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We returned to this restaurant for a second time as it was so delicious and beautifully presented. My boyfriend had the Parma ham and melon and it was the best he had ever tasted. Their seafood pasta dishes were both extremely well flavoured and beautifully presented. Highly recommend! The interior is lovely too

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We ate here three times. The food was carefully prepared and presented. The chef/owner described each dish to us before we ordered, and suggested wine at our request. His passion for cooking was obvious from the quality of the meals. Locally sourced products were used..
Twice we chose the promotional menu, four courses, no cover charge. Excellent quality and value. The fish and seafood from the normal menu were perfect.
The waiter and the owner were courteous and attentive. The chef/owner came out of his kitchen to say goodbye each time and was very friendly.
We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We looked forward to eating here and were disappointed. We never really knew when it was actually open, because hours are not posted. One day we went by hoping to eat there based on reviews from Trip advisor, and while the gate us up, the lights were off and the door locked.

The service was slow, despite only 3 tables of customers. We were the second table to arrive and we received meals last. After a wait for my meal, I was told they were out of the meal I had ordered. Shouldn't the waiter know that ahead of time?
The portions too large. Appetizers were meal-sized, so don't go with the idea of an appetizer, first and second course. The food was adequate at best.Disappointing meal.