“Cozy and tasty”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been several times in Nazareni, for lunch, and for dinner. The portions are quite big, all the dishes are from Palestina or the Middle East, hummus, salads, Arabic bread, falafel and so on! Even the drinks are particular and you won't find Italian brands of beer, for instance. The lamps and decorations of the rooms give the place a romantic, cozy atmosphere, and there are tables downstairs and upstairs. If you want to try something different you can be sure that it is of a good quality!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Falafel was great, chicken shawarma also nice but a little bit overcooked to my taste. Service was attentive, friendly and not too slow. Surprisingly good and unannoying music (frankly, I expected less from a middle-east restaurant). Overall, a nice cosy place with its own atmosphere. A good break from italian food.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My wife and I have just been on holiday in Northern Italy and were looking for something a little different from the excellent Italian fare. We stumbled across this restaurant whose Eastern Europe/Middle Eastern influenced food made for an enjoyable and flavour some dinner and all at a reasonable price..

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Staff seemed friendly, but seemed to massively overlook me. Everyone around me (who were seated much later) were served first, and I didn't even get humus for bread (like every table around me). It was enough to leave me walking out after 25mins leaving 9 euros on the table to hopefully cover the wine (that was lovely) and the starter that never showed up.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

If you need a great alternative to Italian food - Great Service - really yummy food - great Drinks - received digestive for free - 100% recommendable!