I have been to this restaurant a few times now and every time i have been eating very well.
The location is really pretty: directly on a golf course very close to the center of Brescia and not too far from the highway connecting Venice to Milan.
The interior is simple but elegant and the atmosphere is very nice.
The staff is professional and friendly and you feel always very welcomed. You can see they are enthusiastic about their profession and very competent.
The wine list is well balanced: good selection of different brands and prices so you can always find something that will fit your food and wallet.
The main aspect is the food, I have been trying many different dishes. as entrees:
- beef tartare: excellent quality beef and well balanced taste with all the different ingredients
- shrimp tartare: very good and particular combination of products
- the soups and the "affettati" are also always of excellent quality
on the "Primi" you will have a huge problem deciding what to eat because everything is delicious:
- chitarra spaghetti with rabbit ragout is simply one of the best pasta I had
- the king crab and spring onion cappelletti with shellfish sauce or the ravioli with polenta and taleggio are very tasty and you can really feel they are home made.
- the risottos (I tried asparagus and the one with pumpkin) are excellent as well.
on the main course i've tried:
- duck breast: really well cooked and interesting with its liver
- the filet of beef which was extremely tender
- the Catalana of fish and shellfish which was really tasty.
the deserts are also good specially the one with chocolate.
Another nice aspect of the restaurant is that the menu changes according the season so you can also taste different dishes during a year.
You can choose from a tasting menu and a la carte and the prices are very reasonable.
If you pass by this area i really suggest a little detour to try out this restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.