“What a place, great atmospheres ”

Ristorante La Sosta
Ranked #119 of 997 Restaurants in Brescia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I passed here for work lunch, so I could not choose by myself as the menu has been decided yet. The place worth the visit!
Al old stop place for horses, now super cute and super chic.
Professional personnel and a beautiful environment (bathroom included).
Really a perfect place for a fancy lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant as the place to celebrate my birthday. The two-star Michelin rating was intriguing and we were looking forward to the experience.

The setting was beautiful and the ambiance was very upscale and romantic. The service was impeccable. All this aside, we are always most interested in the food...which was good BUT nothing special and EXTREMELY overpriced. We have lived in Brescia since April 2016, and had similar food for much less. We have had MUCH better food for a little less cost.

At the end of the day, the service was perfect (which is actually not all that common), but the food was not worth the cost. Sosta did nothing wrong, but we won't be back due to the low quality to price ratio.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Good choice for my first visit to Italy. The meal were simple but elegant.
Good desert.
Good atmosphere.
初イタリアでの初めてのディナー。素晴らしい選択でした。食事はシンプルですが、素材を生かしたもので、エレガント。デザートも美味しく雰囲気も中世の建物?で非常に雰囲気も良いです。

Reviewed 13 April 2015

As a Brescian living abroad, I wanted to impress my guests with good Italian food in an elegant environment. We enjoyed a very good dinner, the service was attentive and discreet, and the price quality ratio very good indeed. The ambience is fascinating, the main dining room is in the former stable of a 17th century patrician palace in the city center. La Sosta is an institution in Brescia since I was a kid 40 years.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I first visited La Sosta in 1975 and ate there many times in the next twenty years, I see from the other reviews that people need to know that La Sosta literally means the resting place and intact it was the resting place for horses !

2  Thank Laurence T