“Molto Bene”

Trattoria G.A. Porteri
Ranked #10 of 997 Restaurants in Brescia
Price range: US$34 - US$68
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

So me and my wife are in brescia for a friend's wedding, arrived late Thursday and needed food. We found this place and we're blown away. My wife is coeliac and they catered for that very well offering a lot of the standard meals as gluten free options. We ordered the mushroom risotto and wow, what a meal! If we are ever in brescia again we will go nowhere else! The staff were very friendly and welcoming and were very patient with my attempts at ordering in Italian. Their English was brilliant also. What a beautiful setting too! 5/5! Grazie Mille!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We found a very nice family restaurant in the heart of Brescia. Francesca, the owner, served us always with a smile. The place was cozy and the food full of rich flavors. It is the kind of Italian hidden treasures that surprises you and it’s impossible not to promise a second chance.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

A real alternative menu , taste from Brescia tradition but not only , I could say a reinvented tradition.
I would suggest the goose ham, really special and after that Malfatti a perfect experience within cheese and herbs.
As main course Coniglio Tonnato if the weather is still close to the summer it makes sense.
Small burgers are even great don't forget.
Good prices in the wine list you can get a good level Barbaresco for a reasonable price.
I absolutely suggest this great restaurant.
Don't stress too much the waitress with jokes she will spill the wine all around the table.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place, nice atmosphere, good food and excellent service. Definitely a good option to dine in Brescia.

1  Thank 67AS2207
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a fantastic authentic Italian meal for my fathers 70th birthday. Considering there were 5 children and 8 adults to please it wasn't going to be easy but this restaurant succeed in all ways. Fantastic food, beautiful wine and superb atmosphere and surroundings. We just loved it. As my son said, this is just fantastic.