1,384 results
All reviews families with kids private beach spa lounge balcony
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was a trully great find - hotel is new, well maintained and professionally operated. All facilities were spotless clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The food was perfect - both breakfasts and dinners. Spa and beach tidy and very nice. Very good price/performance ratio.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stayed at the hotel for 4 days and we all had a blast. My two girls loved playing with the animators that gave me some time to wind down, read a book or swim. Eating at the hotel restaurant is always a treat that fully deserves all the stars. We personally love the location of the hotel, outside of chaos and noise. The private beach is very large quiet and doesn't give a feeling of being squeezed like in certain places on the Adriatic sea. I highly recommend it to families with kids.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The most horrible ex­perience I ever had.
When we arrived it takes ages just to fi­nd for us a normal room with a sea view, at the end they find a room with a side sea view and it was fine. Then we find a hair and cigarette ash in the bidet and I should go downst­airs because the tel­ephone wasn't working to call a cleaner and when she saw that she sad that this is nothing and she just washed it with a bit of water.And wh­en I sad to the clea­ner about the teleph­one and that they ha­ve to check the rooms before taking insi­de other people she told me that when the Russians are coming they are always co­mplaining about ever­ything, and I'm not even a Russian))) Af­ter that I ask about conditioner and I sad that I will pay for it, they say that they can't give me because they have it just for the Spa. I mean I didn't ask to bring me the Spa into my room, just a conditioner !!! Than­ks god we stay there just 3 night only.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
blusuite, Direttore at Blu Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Cristina,

we're really sorry for your experience and we don't know the reason of this opinion after year. Anyway we gave also a room with a sea view to make your stay much better and finally it wasn't accept. The conditioner is not provided by the hotel.
If we knew about the cleaning of the room we immediately clean.

Best regards

Hotel manager

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We only stayed here one night but I would gladly have extended our stay to have extra time in this beautiful hotel. The facilities were exactly as I had hoped, if not better!

We made use of the spa (and had it to ourselves both times we went in), the beach (always a lounge chair available when we wanted it) as well as the restaurant. The rooms were clean and spacious - our balcony had a nice view of the beach.

The staff at the front desk were so helpful and were able to answer all of our questions.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others - especially those looking for a relaxing weekend of pampering. Worth it!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
blusuite, Proprietario at Blu Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for your wonderful words, we appreciate your opinion and we are glad to have you also next year as our guest :)

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I've been here with my family (2 kids) in August 2015 and I had mixed emotions: unfortunately I did not fall in love. Mainly few small issues did push me on the unsatisfactory side. But, please consider that most likely this is just my taste, not a general issue. First dissatisfaction was related to the full board service: I did pay for 'all-inclusive' but once arrive I discover that not all was included: not the drinks, not the beach towels. I complained and the explanation I got was something like: "that is just our definition, just read below and it's explained" - ok, my fault not reading all tiny details, but, as you know the 'all-inclusive' is a kind of worldwide word. Anyway, another dissatisfaction point was the hotel location: mostly disconnect from the town, surrounded by old and ugly buildings.
On the other hand, I have to say that the baby sitting and kids hosting service is quite good, food is good and the private beach is very nice. So, just check the place by a visit before booking!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family