See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My husband, myself and 17 months old spent a week there in August and it was lovely.
We had a seafront room with a big balcony and good view. the room itself was a little small but considering we spent most of the day outside it was just fine. The matresses and pillows are comfortable and the cot provided for my son was comfortable too even if on the small side. The rooms well cleaned daily. The food is really nice and varied. You get a few choices of first and main dish for lunch and diner and these are cooked fresh. There is a buffet for started and sides, plenty of choices of salad bread, sides and local specialties. The desserts and cheeses are also a good varied buffet and there is a good selection of fresh fruit. Breakfast is good, there is a lot of choice of pastries but not so much cereal wise.
The location of the hotel is very good as it is very close to the beach and to a few shops, and probably about 20 minutes walk to the town centre. They have a TV room which double up as a play area for children, more suitable for toddlers than babies but handy to have.
They have lovely pools. The staff is nice and welcoming.
The only downside for us was having to pay for our son, the price for him was a little steep considering the amount of food a 17 months old will eat. they still gave him all the dishes and there was a lot of wasted food.
Overall it was a great holiday and I would return and recommend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Guest, your fantastic review is the best part of our work. Thanks a lot! We are really glad you enjoyed the visit at us and appreciate so much our culinary experience and hearty hospitality. And thank you for recommending our hotel at TripAdvisor's readers! We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and stay at Mexico Hotel! Kind regards.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This hotel, run by the Gradara family, has everything I remember from my first Italian vacation as a kid - and more.
The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The food is very good. In other comments I have read about a buffet. This is party true, as antipasti salad, bread, cheese and dessert can be picked from a great buffet. But the first and second course is chosen a day in advance. There is a choice of three of each.

The pool is great, the beach is a few steps away. What can I say. you can find me there next year.

Search for "Hotel Mexico, Bellaria" on vimeo(dot)com. I have uploaded two videos of the hotel and one of the beach (Bagno 5)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RareTrips
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear guest, thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back to Bellaria and stay at Hotel Mexico. Kind regards.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A familiar and gentle proprietor family. Excellent food and beverage with gorgeos buffet and service. A great regional wine selection. Nice and always clean rooms. Direct access to the beachs. Three pools. One of them a whirlpool. SPA. A lot carparking-slots around the hotel. Bicycle at free use. We always return. 2017: we will come again.

Room Tip: Beachside or poolside. It doesn't matter. The rooms are similar. On the rooftop are 2 special appartments. Great for families.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Guest, your fantastic review is the best part of our work. Thanks a lot!We are really glad you enjoyed the visit at us and appreciate so much our culinary experience and hearty hospitality. And thank you for recommending our place! We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon! Kind regards.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed here with 4 of my friends and our families whilst we competed in the Dance World Championships and I couldnt fault a thing about it! They made their best efforts to communicate with us all and they were very supportive of us!! They were always willing to help and the whole hotel was a delight to stay in! Breakfast was delicious and the rooms were lovely! Would reccomened this hotel to anybody and I would stay here again!! Thank you for a lovely stay!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback about your stay with us and I’m going to share your comments with my team.
I hope to welcome you back to Hotel Mexico soon and in the meantime I wish you all the best.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights as we were taking part in the World Championships in Italy. The staff were amazing, so welcoming and supportive. The hotel was lovely couldnt fault a thing. The pool was lush and the rooms were splended, just cant get over how nice the the stafff were.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lloydy K
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear Guest, thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Mexico in Bellaria and sharing your comments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the next future and thank you a lot for your kind words.
Kind regards.