“Genius”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Dinning at Bauto is an amazing experience. From the beef tartare to the steak and vegetables, everything is prepared and served with perfection.

FiorenzoZanon, Proprietario at Bauto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had dinner with my colleagues at this restaurant a couple of months ago and it was definitely a good experience. The dishes, from the starters to the meat - definitely the restaurant's main strength - were of high quality. For dessert we were suggested to try one of the local recipes and, although it wasn't really my type of dessert, it tasted nicely.

The chef was quite helpful in explaining the differences between dishes and different cooking techniques for the meat, which proved useful in choosing our dishes. I cannot comment on the price, since I was not the one who paid the bill, even though from what I have heard the restaurant definitely isn't cheap.

The suggestions I can make to further improve the place could be to make it look just a bit more modern and to provide free WiFi to the customers, which nowadays is a must. Other than that, the overall experience was really good and I plan on dining at Bauto again. Recommended!

FiorenzoZanon, Proprietario at Bauto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

thanks for the review, we will treasure the suggestions. See you soon, best regards.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

On my last trip to Italy people in the office were talking about Bauto so this time I decided to join the crowd. What a great place! We had quail eggs with truffle for starters and Fiorentina for main course (that’s what we came for anyway :-)). This was amazing! Will definitely be back. Not sure why it’s labeled as sea food place because my understanding is that MEAT is what people come here for...

FiorenzoZanon, Proprietario at Bauto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thanks to the wonderful review I am happy that I liked my kitchen. I hope to see you again, cordial greetings Renzo e Lucia

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Al the food was great,
You can feel the love , the attention and the passion what they have to make and serve the food .

We come back for sure when we are around
Greetings marcel

FiorenzoZanon, Proprietario at Bauto, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mr Marcel,
thank you very much for your kind review and for the time you spent here. It will be a great pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,
Renzo&Lucia

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Not good food me last month . It was very spicy and served very delay .Finally price also very high.

FiorenzoZanon, Proprietario at Bauto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Mr. ASW Bauto is no room for people like you, we are too good. You have the wrong restaurant, i'm sorry, it's just your fault. Learn More next time. The direction