“Wonderful place ”

Ristorante La Porta
Reserve with
Ristorante La Porta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 148 Restaurants in Bardolino
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We ordered place by phone when were in Verona for 20.00. They answered immediately and guarantee place despite Saturday. We arrived at 19 and they give us place anyway. Wine is perfect. Meet delicious - try it! But most important thing happened at the end: the rain started fall down and no taxi were available but I asked owner to help and she organize for our company pick up. I want to thank for great meal and warm attention like for old friends - this is important. I will come there again if I could. Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

If you're looking for excellent food ,great service from friendly staff with a choice from pizza , pasta, steaks ,and seafood you can't find better, try the veal t bone steak it's cooked to your liking

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place to eat in the main square in Bardolino. Good food and service, friendly staff. Could have more varied vegetarian/vegan options.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Time after time I visited here when I come to Bardalino and get the same great service,I have tried other places but their food is absolutely top notch 100% Italian cuisine. The restaurant runs like a well oiled machine ,the efficiency of the restaurant is amazing and it is highly recommended ,enclosed are some pictures of the amazing staff there including 'Arnold' is Always smiling and humming along, Fantasico and the Charming Head of House !!!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We ate at lunchtime. Ordered a simple meal of mussels and clams, which were over cooked and pretty tasteless. We also had the LaPorta salad, this was much better, fresh salad and tasty. We wouldn’t return.