See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends and families through a travel agent. Nice hotel, well cosy bedrooms, modern bathroom, good free wifi connectivity, nice staffs. Poor breakfast. Will recommend to all. For the management, please improve the breakfast quality.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days as part of my Europe trip with Thomas Cook.
This is a decent hotel. I had some problem in communicating with staff in english as there were some issues in my room but after some time they exchanged my room.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Our tour operator Cox & Kings booked our accommodation on 13th July 2015 and we stayed in room 247. We kept bags in the hotel room,went down for dinner and realised that our jewellery kept in bags was stolen. From the reaction of staff we got the impression that stealing from hotel rooms was a routine practised to perfection by the hotel.
Advise- Stay away from the hotel, if inevitable do not leave anything of value in locked (!) room.

Room Tip: a room with electronic lock
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank asraoindia
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I think it is just OK for a day. I have two questions to the Hotel management. Why is the door in the ground floor outside the lift area locked in the night? what exactly are you hinting at by locking it and not telling us an alternative route to go to Lobby ? second question: if I make a call to the reception after 10 PM, why does it land in Hotel Planet which I assume should be next door? Only these two questions are to be clarified. Rest are not a problem if you are staying for a day or two.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C P C
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Is a decent budget hotel on a high way about 2 hours drive from Rome is suitable only for group travellers with own transport or indudival transport. Still rooms are good with reasonably good breakfast.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family