“Won't be the last time we eat here!”

Ristorante Pizzeria All’Angolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We recently at here to celebrate a birthday. Being the first time to eat at a restaurant you never really know what you're going to get and hope for the best. We picked a great restaurant for this birthday meal! The place was large but busy, so we were glad we reserved. Everything we ate was delicious and plentiful, penne with shrimp and zucchini in a very delicate curry tasting sauce, seafood antipasto and seafood mixed grill washed down with a fine carafe of wine. We were amazed by the amount of food received and the price was extremely reasonable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We're lucky that the location makes it easy for us to go back to this restaurant quite often. Looking forward to our next meal here!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Very busy restaurant with great seafood. Make sure you book! Decor basic with efficient staff and delicious food. Platter of cold seafood starter good with seafood risotto perfect rice not too soft. A great find and worth making tracks for it lunch or dinner

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I was there once with a colleague, being advised by counterparts, and had a very pleasant experience.
Fish is their specialty and is really good; I had a "Rana pescatrice al forno", my colleague tuna.
Also the choice of craft beers is very good: they are from Friulan microbrewery Gjulia.
The only minor disappointment was the tiramisù, definitely less appealing than the one I tasted at Trattoria dei Gobbi.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had several lunch and dinner here in the past two weeks. Great menu options, fresh ingredients and wide choice makes it a must-go place. Free WiFi available. However, service can be slightly slow.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was amazed at this venue and its transformation. I haven't eaten here in ages. Now it is very clean and modern. The food was very good. My wife did not like the Bacala' but otherwise, I think it was good. The one thing that was bad was the service. First it was full for Sunday lunch and the waiter messed up the order. Four employees came and asked what was the problem but one of the meal order wasn't placed and so that person did not eat with the rest of us. It took over 40 minutes to get it taken care of. Definitely unacceptable.