“Idyllic Month In The Vineyards”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Badinot is a two floors indipendent house, surrounded by greenery and wineyards. Unique
A landscape of Diano d'Alba from the wineyard near Casa Badinot.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A landscape of Diano d'Alba from the wineyard near Casa Badinot.
The Diano center at 1,5 Km. Il centro del paese di Diano dista 1,5 chilometri
Kitchen/
Dining room
All you need for a great breakfast!!.. Tutto ciò che vi serve per una colazione super!!
The kitchen contains a large oven, a washing machine and some useful appliances.
the kitchen contains a lot of appliances, including a washing machine.
At ground floor you will find a large kitchen/dining room and a comfortable lounge room.
Lounge room with a wood fireplace, leather sofa, tasting corner, satellite TV
Fireplace, comfortable sofa and good wine!!
Lounge Room is perfect for a wine tasting moment, exclusive and relaxing.
Stairs to the first floor
Green Bedroom, very romantic!
Reading corner, in the green room. Angolo lettura, nella camera verde.
Blue Bedroom includes a large double bed and there's enough space for a third bed!!
from the lounge room to the back of the house and to the vegetable garden
Wishing well and flowered garden. Pozzo dei desideri e giardino fiorito
A romantic walk into the green of the private park. Scalinate nel romantico parco privato
Walk in the private park....Passeggiata nel parco privato...
Pets are allowed. Gli animali sono i benvenuti.
Tulips in spring. Tulipani in primavera
Use fresh mint from the garden for your favourite cocktails. Prova la menta della casa per un Mojto
White Truffles from Langhe. Taste it at International White Truffle in Alba (Fiera del Tartufo)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
ElleSydne...
Sydney
“Idyllic Month In The Vineyards”
Reviewed 27 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We have travelled to Italy for the last 8 years and can honestly say this has been our favourite rental house. The location is towards the top of a hill leading to the charming village of Diano d'Alba and has stunning views. The house is quiet and we always felt private and secluded. Casa Badinot has absolutely everything you would ever require for cooking and comfort and is beautifully furnished. The front area is shaded during the afternoon and a perfect spot for relaxing with a book (or having a snooze). Our big regret was not staying longer and we would return in a heartbeat. We hope to see you again, Gabriella - our thanks for a wonderful holiday!

30 Jul 2018
Thank you so much dear Ellie and Mark! By now my family and I consider you not only welcome guests but as real friends. All the best for you!
Gabriella
Bjorn-Ber...
Trondheim, Norge
“One of the top three holiday rentals of my life”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Located high up on the eastern slopes of Diano in beautiful and tranquil surroundings, just across a small road with very little traffic from the vineyards of the high-quality Sori (registered and classified wine areas) of Piadvenza, and a short kilometer and stroll up to centre of Diano, you find this typical but beatiful country house.
If you prefer luxury, pool, and crystal wine glasses, this is not the place. But for all the others of us this is a genuine, true AND beautiful spot and house.
In contradiction to so many other holiday rentals/appartments, this house AND kitchen is extremely well equipped, the style of rooms, furniture etc is classic Italian - you just feel that you are into someones own house, just that the owner isn't there.
Speaking of the owner - Gabriela is so very kind and helpful, and helped us with lots of things, everything from where you shop food till doing your wine visit bookings etc., she welcomed us with cold bollicine (Prosecco), she provided home made marmelade....
The house has a very nice and large garden - towards the road, but no problem on privacy, and a forest (!!) where we walked.

Nearby village of Diano is a sleepy, small, lovely place with a stunning 360 degree view - also towards Barolo area and La Morra, as well as towards upper Langa, you find the in fact great and high-quality Cantina Communale (Enoteca) Söri di Diano with so many local wines presented there - by skilled and enthusiastic people, and you find everything from ok to splendid places to eat.

Diano is as good starting point for trips and excursions in the region as any other village and place - including the more famous ones.... nearby, and prices in restaurants, cafes etc are lower than similar villages nearby - with more posh names...

I'll be honest to say that my wife didn't want me to write this review, cause it might contribute to making Casa Badinot too popular. I don't think that one positive review will be such a game changer, and personally I'm not that pretentious. But my wife's comment illustrates something..... This IS a true treasure...

4 Sep 2017
Thank you very much to Bjorn and his lovely family for this original and beautiful review; I'm moved to read it. My heart is happy when Casa Badinot, full of memories for me, welcomes enthusiastic, beautiful and harmonious people like Bjorn and Tone. All the best for each of them! Un caro abbraccio Gabriella
Lakies04
Amsterdam
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My cousin, my three dogs and I stayed at Casa Badinot in October 2016. Gabriella the owner was very prompt to reply to my query double checking the dogs were welcome. I quickly got a link back to confirm and pay for the booking. Gabriella sent me information on wineries and restaurants in the area and offered the services of her son who she believed had better English then she did.

They kindly sent some pictures of some supplies they had for the dogs (baskets they could sleep in).

I texted back and forth with her son Lorenzo to coordinate our arrival time and check that our navigation device was taking us to the right place. Lorenzo met us at the house and showed us around and explained how everything worked and gave us some suggestions on the restaurant list.

The kitchen had enough basic supplies to get us through the evening and next morning. I have to say this is a great touch, as a number of times I’ve arrived at holiday rentals late on a Saturday and the shops have either closed are about to close which makes it a bit difficult to be able to then utilize the kitchen properly until Monday.

The next day Gabriella sent a message about an event going on the next day. We missed the registration so Gabriella kindly called the organizer to see if we could still get in. The event was so much fun we met some locals and had amazing food and wine.

The property was good sized and perfect for us and the dogs. The garden was fenced so the dogs could run around and I didn’t have to worry about them running off. The garden behind the house is amazing, I would love to visit in late summer early fall where the guests can eat the vegetables from the garden. There was still a few things alive, and some fresh herbs which were great to use.

Casa Badinot was in a really great location, about 6km from Alba but ideally located for wine tasting. Most places could be driven to in 30-45 minutes in pretty much any direction. I could not have asked for a better location for going out and doing tasting.

We tried a few of the restaurants on the list and they were fantastic, all the food we ate was amazing. We had a fabulous trip as did the dogs and would love to come back in the future and stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & Garden
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Petr L
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We spent great time in Casa Badinot. Gabrielle is wonderfull women and her hospitality was really from heart. Great accomodation for families with children. God spot from which you could explore this wonderfull wine and tartuffi region.
Petr

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: hospitality of Gabrielle
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Nov 2016
Many thanks Petr.
It was a pleasure for me to host your nice big family. I hope that the Langhe, our harmonious hills, and their fruits, will remain in your heart. I wish you all the best! Gabriella
Suzanne L
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed in Casa Badinot for one week with a 2 months old baby. We wanted to discover the region of the Barolo and Barbaresco. Casa Badinot is right in the heart of this region! Gabriella and her son were very friendly and helpful. The house has everything you need: kitchen, diningroom, living room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Gabriella made sure everything was there for the baby. So nice! There is also a garden were you can sit outside. Absolutely great!

29 Jun 2016
Many thanks, Suzanne.To know families so beautiful and young is a privilege for me. I wish you all the best.
Un affettuoso abbraccio a voi e un delicato bacio alla vostra dolcissima bimba. Ciao!
Gabriella
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing